Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

She just keeps getting sexier, and Bar Refaeli looks absolutely gorgeous on the cover of the May 2012 issue of ELLE Spain.

Ms. Refaeli proved that less is more by stripping down to pretty much nothing and parading around in front of the camera much to the delight of readers worldwide.

And along with the photo spread, Bar also put together a short video with behind-the-scenes shots of the shoot and plenty of footage of her looking super cute.

At the end of the clip, Bar addressed the audience- “I hope you love the issue as much as I loved working on it. … Let’s make it once a year.”

http://celebrity-gossip.net/bar-refaeli/ba...may-2012-607349

:ddr::clap: :drool: THANK YOU guys for the fantastic new sexy pictures from ELLE Spain and for the gorgeous new Under-me photos!!!

Being away for the past week, I was simply delighted to discover all the new treats today.

Thanks Valentina for the translation! It is so much appreciated. :)

Thanks for all assorted articles, pictures and links, bigmax, wijn, domino, razie :wave:

babylola, thank you so much for the GO scans! :wave:

domino, is this the magazine cover of Bar with her horse you were referring to? It is an issue from 2002.

post-9435-0-1446027195-0641_thumb.jpg