Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar Refaeli's hottest moments

Bar Refaeli

You've seen her face - and her body - everywhere from the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue to the arm of ex-boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio. So get to know supermodel Bar Refaeli a little better and check out her hottest photos ever ...

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/b...8#ixzz1sENEcgyn

AQWXSZ, I would also love to see the Under.me video. It is impossible to watch.

Lucy, thanks for these additional great pictures of Bar from her London's night out! :wave: She looked so good. :drool:

:wave:Bar Refaeli rants on Twitter about grabby security agent in London airport: It 'made me feel very uncomfortable'

She has admirers both male and female, but Bar Refaeli made it clear Tuesday that her fans should only gape from afar.

The supermodel, who previously dated actor Leonardo DiCaprio, was at an unspecified airport in London going through security when she received an inspection that was a little too close for comfort.

"I got a security 'patdown' by a woman at the airport that made me feel very uncomfortable and left no doubt about her sexual preferences," Refaeli, 26, tweeted to her followers.

Refaeli spent the better part of the week exploring the city, snapping photos of herself atop the London Eye and even a silly self-portrait snapshot with her face altered with an iPhone app.

"This is way too funny to pass on posting it," she wrote. "I may regret it..."

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/bar-refa...8#ixzz1sKW1Kjea

has Bar had any new work/editorials/shoots lately? :/ aside from under.me. i've been mia from her thread for a bit :laugh: but i went back a few pages and it seems to be mostly candids/twitter pics/re-posts :/

A couple of weeks ago she tweeted from a very exotic and what seemed to be a beautiful spot, how much fun it was to work with Matt Jones' team, so I guess soon we'll find out for what magazine's editorial they've done the photoshoot. And just last week, we learned and saw the gorgeous pictures from the recent Piaget jewelry ads.

Thanks a lot, Adira for the video! :wave: Short, but great.... what an amazing body, she has. :drool:

Thanks wijn for the picture. I wonder what she meant...?

Thanks domino for the article! :)

To be honest, the security tweet has to be the dumbest thing she's ever done. It's kind of rude for Bar to call someyone a lesbian without proof we can all see. It's a good thing no pictires of the woman were taken or a name tag mentioned. I know Bar still has class. I really hope for Bar's sake that woman really is a lesbian because if she isn't; Bar REALLY needs to get over herself. Humble is a much better look on her (on anyone really). I sure hope she doesn't pull off a *gag* Samantha Brick if she decides to explain herself and/or apologize. There are still beautiful and humble models out there some people would rather listen to. I know I wouldn't hesitate. As a serious fan of Bar I hope it isn't so.

-slightly disenchanted

I have to agree with Jazz. I love Bar, but I was slightly shocked that she would tweet a comment like that because I knew there would be someone out there who would take offense to it, but like Adira said, nobody is perfect and says the right things all of the time.

I could be wrong, but personally I think Bar meant it as a joke, an off colored one, but a joke nonetheless because there is no way she could have known that the security agent was a lesbian unless she told her, but she didn't probably forgot that you can't always tell the difference between a statement and a joke when just reading it as opposed to seeing one's expression and hearing their tone in person.

Heck, considering those security agents get further with me than I let guys get on first dates, I'd be making lesbian jokes too. They could at least buy me dinner first. :hehe:

Heck, considering those security agents get further with me than I let guys get on first dates, I'd be making lesbian jokes too. They could at least buy me dinner first. :hehe:

:rofl:

I would tweet something like that myself, I don't think people should take it in a bad way :hehe:

She's joking about it now so... ;)

@PerezHilton yea well. At least it wasn't in a dark alley ;)