Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

on the article in walla.co.il about the late night date with bar's friend they write in talkbacks that

bar is dress like old lady

bar dress very bad latly don't you think? not realy a fashion icon like world top classy model

She can dress whatever she wants and still looks beautiful. Less is more!!!

on the article in walla.co.il about the late night date with bar's friend they write in talkbacks that

bar dress very bad latly don't you think? not realy a fashion icon like world top classy model

bar is icon in israel and must dress nice and give good example isarel and around wherever bar travel

look how Kate Middleton from the UK going with fashion and look on Bar not on work

it is totally other world like earth and moon

i wish to see bar with some style even at the airport.

bar is icon in israel and must dress nice and give good example isarel and around wherever bar travel

look how Kate Middleton from the UK going with fashion and look on Bar not on work

it is totally other world like earth and moon

i wish to see bar with some style even at the airport.

Bar and Kate is two different person. Kate has her own style and also Bar. I personally love all her styles and she always looks beautiful. For me as long as she's healthy and happy... that's all matter

Agree.

She looks fat and old.

She has the right to dress the way she likes..but we have the right to hate the way she dresses sometimes..:)

Thank you for all the photos and information. :) I saw her new Passionata photos at different stores in the last time and love them. :blush:

No, I'm sorry but I don't believe that she dressed very bad at her latest candids. It wasn't an event with glamour and whatever ... it was just dinner with a friend. Why she should wear fancy dresses when she goes out for dinner? Look at other models what they're wearing at their candids ... Furthermore she wears that cardigan quite often, I guess it's comfy. And why not wearing something comfy when you go out with a friend for dinner?

Agree.

She looks fat and old.

First of all: That's rude. Simply rude.

She's 26 years old. She's wearing a EU 36. She doesn't wear no make up.

How can you call her fat and old? She looks younger than her age especially when she doesn't wear any make up. I like it that she isn't super skinny and that she has a healthy body (for a model nowadays when most of them wearing a Size Zero).

If somebody would offer me a body like hers and a face (+ hair) like hers: I wouldn't wait a second.

She has the right to dress the way she likes..but we have the right to hate the way she dresses sometimes..:)

I believe it's okay when we don't like some of her outfits which she wearing at events. But I don't see why we should hating dressing style in candids. She can wear whatever she wants in her freetime as long as she's happy with it. And 'to hate' her dressing style is really harsh ... I prefer the word 'dislike'.

Thank you for all the photos and information. :) I saw her new Passionata photos at different stores in the last time and love them. :blush:

No, I'm sorry but I don't believe that she dressed very bad at her latest candids. It wasn't an event with glamour and whatever ... it was just dinner with a friend. Why she should wear fancy dresses when she goes out for dinner? Look at other models what they're wearing at their candids ... Furthermore she wears that cardigan quite often, I guess it's comfy. And why not wearing something comfy when you go out with a friend for dinner?

Agree.

She looks fat and old.

How can you call her fat and old? She looks younger than her age especially when she doesn't wear any make up. I like it that she isn't super skinny and that she has a healthy body (for a model nowadays when most of them wearing a Size Zero).

If somebody would offer me a body like hers and a face (+ hair) like hers: I wouldn't wait a second.

I believe it's okay when we don't like some of her outfits which she wearing at events. But I don't see why we should hating dressing style in candids. She can wear whatever she wants in her freetime as long as she's happy with it. And 'to hate' her dressing style is really harsh ... I prefer the word 'dislike'.

couldn't agree more. thank you!!!!! ^^

Agree.

She looks fat and old.

I woudn't hesitate to get her body-face-hair..lol..

She's stunning.

I also do not think that she is old and fat..as you quoted ,i wrote that she *looked* fat and old -on that evening when she was hanging out with Zion.

I also love it that she's not super skinny..

This is only my opinion..and I dont think it's rude since I dont tell it to Bar.

I believe it's okay when we don't like some of her outfits which she wearing at events. But I don't see why we should hating dressing style in candids. She can wear whatever she wants in her freetime as long as she's happy with it. And 'to hate' her dressing style is really harsh ... I prefer the word 'dislike'..

Dont catch me in my words.

My meaning was the same as "dislike".if you prefer it-imagine that this is what I wrote..

Anyways,my intentions were not bad.

I like Bar and think that she looks amazing.

I also do not think that she is old and fat..as you quoted ,i wrote that she *looked* fat and old -on that evening when she was hanging out with Zion.

And I don't believe that she looked old and fat on that evening. She looked great, not even tired.

I believe it's okay when we don't like some of her outfits which she wearing at events. But I don't see why we should hating dressing style in candids. She can wear whatever she wants in her freetime as long as she's happy with it. And 'to hate' her dressing style is really harsh ... I prefer the word 'dislike'..

Dont catch me in my words.

My meaning was the same as "dislike".if you prefer it-imagine that this is what I wrote..

Dislike: To regard with distaste or aversion. An attitude or a feeling of distaste or aversion.

Hate: to dislike (something) intensely; detest

Hate is much more intense than dislike. You can dislike a lot of things (and sometimes persons) but to say "I hate XY" is much more intensive. That's why I prefer the word 'dislike'. You might mean 'dislike' but you wrote 'hate' and people who read your posts can't read your mind. I read that you hate what she wears sometimes and it bothered me.

But well, if you like her, everything is fine. I don't want to argue in her thread.

New images of Bar for Agua Bendita. Awesome :thumbsup::wub:

http://www.lapatilla.com/site/2012/04/10/l...-daran-un-paro/

Thanks SparkleyAdi for sharing the pictures of Bar with Zion. :wave: She looked very comfy in her long cardigan.

Love all the gorgeous photos you posted, babylola! :)

wijn, thanks for the recent Peter Hahn sweater collection! Bar looks so healthy and glowing. ;)

I noticed that Bar hasn't tweeted much for the past days. I assume, she is probably too busy.