Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar Refeli is the new H. Stern jewelry model.

Shooting in Los Angeles with photographer Tom Munro for the new Stern campaign

Congratulation :)

Really? :laugh:

How do you know? That's so cool!

Via google translate :

http://bit.ly/y4mx9y

It wasn't a 'coincidence' she attended the 2012 Laureus World Sports Awards wearing H.Stern jewelry

(I really don't understand people who say she only attends parties. They maybe don't realize it's part of a super model work. In a fashion show a model wears many dresses, in this party a model is the image of a stylist.).

Bar Refeli is the new H. Stern jewelry model.

Shooting in Los Angeles with photographer Tom Munro for the new Stern campaign

Congratulation :)

Really? :laugh:

How do you know? That's so cool!

Via google translate :

http://bit.ly/y4mx9y

It wasn't a 'coincidence' she attended the 2012 Laureus World Sports Awards wearing H.Stern jewelry

(I really don't understand people who say she only attends parties. They maybe don't realize it's part of a super model work. In a fashion show a model wears many dresses, in this party a model is the image of a stylist.).

No wonder she tweeted On my way to work. Its raining. But I don't care cause I'm shooting something realllly cool today!!! ;)

Congratulations to Bar for getting such a great campaign! :clap:

"My Collection series presents a selection of jewelry younger style of network ordinary items and affordable prices that fit every age, and Refaeli was also chosen as the face of the line. "Bar Refaeli symbolizes femininity, youthfulness and joy of life is the perfect presenter to star in a campaign," said President 'of. Stern "Stern Roberto world."

And she's working with Tom Munro!!!! How about that! :hell yea!:

Thanks a lot, march for sharing the great news! :wave: :drool:

domino, you have a great selection of photos! :)

bar is going to be on new movie in israel

http://www.nrg.co.il/online/47/ART2/348/33...t=308&loc=6

Google translate

Bar Rafaeli and Sasson Gabai will star in the film of the destruction of Mabhouh

French case-based liquidation Mahmoud al Mabhouh, be filmed in the coming months with a very large local cast with performers from new movie called "bayonet" rolled up the story of the assassination of Mahmoud al Mabhouh and will be photographed in the coming months, This is an Israeli co-production - French, and will star in Menashe Noy, Shai Avivi, Sasson Gabai, Israel Katorza, Amos Tamam, Liron Levo, Raymond Amsellem, Ami Smolrtz'ik, Limor Goldstein and Bar Refaeli, with French actors.

The film will focus on the discovery of four suspects killing exposes Dubai Police press conference. . She claims that this is the squad of Mossad, Mossad surprised but do not know the four killers.

Flim director and screenwriter is Emmanuel clicked, the Israeli - French himself was born in Paris and immigrated to Israel in 1998. His first film, "food for thought", was released in 2008. Movie be filmed in several locations in the country during April and May and is expected to release in summer 2013.

I do not too. This woman seems to have thick lips and a nose much higher.

I don't think it's Bar either..

But when you google Bar sometimes this picture turns up, so maybe that's why they say so?

beautifulbarrefaeli on tumblr:

Some passionata edit

tumblrm13lvt4eq41r65rd6.jpg