Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

yesteray on the cables they shows bar and noam for fox how they making the photos

and bar said that first want a baby than get merried?

they are many years with fox which is very good!

noam have new baby and he said that bar is welcome to be a babysiter in the future :laugh:

also bar said that hotels are better for her than be in house as bar likes that people clean after her...

Bar Refaeli Is Passionata This Spring Summer 2012

When we talked about Bar Refaeli’s lingerie project a couple of days back, I realized she was mainly doing underwear modeling and so here she is, doing what she does best: showing her beautiful (normal, curvy) body in a new ad campaign. (no, it’s not for her own line, although I’m really curious to see how Under.me turns out.)

Passionata Spring Summer 2012 with Bar Refaeli is one of those enchanting campaigns you just love staring at. Even if you’re not a man. Because Bar is lovely, the lingerie is exquisite, and the pictures are playful, sunny and joyful (although based in the studio and not under the sunny skies). If you don’t take my word for it, just convince yourself and hit the jump to see larger images! (or click here for the gallery!)

Passionata is a French feminine lingerie brand, part of the Chantelle Group (which is also parent to Chantal Thomass and Chantelle among others). Bar has been working with Passionata for a few seasons now and they seem to enjoy a nice marketing relationship as she keeps coming back for more. We’re not complaining. Are we? (first seen here; more about Passionata here)

http://stylefrizz.com/201203/bar-refaeli-i...28StyleFrizz%29

So much agree with the writer... Her beautiful normal curvy body. :)

Thanks a lot, Adira for all the great scans! :wave: I particularly love the Bonita de Mas ones. What a figure this woman has! :wub:

Domino, I had already posted the translated Ynet article. I would just have loved to understand what she said in the interview!

Bar Refaeli Is Passionata This Spring Summer 2012

When we talked about Bar Refaeli’s lingerie project a couple of days back, I realized she was mainly doing underwear modeling and so here she is, doing what she does best: showing her beautiful (normal, curvy) body in a new ad campaign. (no, it’s not for her own line, although I’m really curious to see how Under.me turns out.)

Passionata Spring Summer 2012 with Bar Refaeli is one of those enchanting campaigns you just love staring at. Even if you’re not a man. Because Bar is lovely, the lingerie is exquisite, and the pictures are playful, sunny and joyful (although based in the studio and not under the sunny skies). If you don’t take my word for it, just convince yourself and hit the jump to see larger images! (or click here for the gallery!)

Passionata is a French feminine lingerie brand, part of the Chantelle Group (which is also parent to Chantal Thomass and Chantelle among others). Bar has been working with Passionata for a few seasons now and they seem to enjoy a nice marketing relationship as she keeps coming back for more. We’re not complaining. Are we? (first seen here; more about Passionata here)

http://stylefrizz.com/201203/bar-refaeli-i...28StyleFrizz%29

So much agree with the writer... Her beautiful normal curvy body. :)

Thanks a lot, Adira for all the great scans! :wave: I particularly love the Bonita de Mas ones. What a figure this woman has! :wub:

Domino, I had already posted the translated Ynet article. I would just have loved to understand what she said in the interview!

OK will do it tommorow now workign on the new website in Hebrew

http://www.barrefaelifashionshow.info/

:laugh:

The Israeli supermodel's new lingerie shoot

We didn't think it possible to love Bar Refaeli any more. First there was her flawless GQ cover shoot in Tel Aviv, at which she taught us how to chat up a supermodel (apparently confidence is key). Then there's her recent bout of football commentary on Twitter: (Sample tweet: "At this point I'm starting to strongly believe that Messi is related to Clark Kent"). But the clincher has to be her stunning new lingerie campaign for Passionata's spring/summer collection. After seeing the pictures, we think you'll agree.

Click on the numbers below to continue.

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/girls/article...e-photo-shoot/1

Domino, thanks in advance for the translation! :wave: And your website looks quite promising! :)

i am working on the new website in Hebrew

Soooo many photos to update the website! mabye about 1000 photos!

Been there :p

I'm still working on lovebarrefaeli.com

If anyone knows how to handle wordpress, and is willing too, let me know :blush:

i am working on the new website in Hebrew

Soooo many photos to update the website! mabye about 1000 photos!

Been there :p

I'm still working on lovebarrefaeli.com

If anyone knows how to handle wordpress, and is willing too, let me know :blush:

if you want a competition with me you will lose as my website will be much better! :laugh:

Twitter:

On my way to work. Its raining. But I don't care cause I'm shooting something realllly cool today!!!

Yes, :drool: I can not wait to see what "cool" photoshoot she's working on! :clap:

Thanks for the nice pictures of Bar with her dad in LA, bigmax! :wave: She looks relaxed and her outfit seems so comfy. :)

Here are some additional pics.

http://www.kikapress.com/home.php?width=1024&height=768

The last time I remember seeing razzi pics of Rafi in LA, he was driving Leonardo Dicaprio's car.

Bar Refaeli's Daddy-Daughter Shopping Spree

Getting some retail therapy, Bar Refaeli was spotted shopping with her dad, Rafi Rafaeli, at The Grove in Los Angeles, California on Friday (March 16).

Dressed casually and comfortable while carrying a coffee cup in one hand and a shopping bag in the other, it seems clear that the Sports Illustrated swimsuit model isn't the only Refaeli that works out - as her dad looked as though he could double as a bodyguard.

Prior to the outing, the 26-year-old wasn't too sure how to spend her day, as she took to Twitter early in the morning saying, "good morning ! LA is a little cloudy & cold. i think it's 1 of those days to stay in bed the WHOLE day & watch a good movie. suggestions?"

In the end, daddy Refaeli must have called and offered to treat his bombshell daughter to a day of shopping in LA!

Enjoy the photos of Bar Rafaeli shopping with her father, Rafi Rafaeli, at The Grove in Los Angeles, California (March 16).

http://celebrity-gossip.net/bar-refaeli/ba...ng-spree-595346