Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

:( Hello everyone, have you ever tried to tweet with Bar? I did, and I was very disappointed, he never answered me, I was completely ignored, sometimes I saw that she tweets and retweets with other users (also with users who were not following her) to do stupid things with phrases like "retweets this, you make me happy," and other unnecessary things. This has left me sad and disappointed, because I have always done to her normal questions, never pushy, by her fan (also because it would be very stupid and ugly to give to her annoyance) I have registered me on twitter specifically for her , to ask her only a few questions, I would have liked let her to know our forum. from many years I'm a fan of her, and it's always been my dream to talk with her.

You remember in years past when we could write with the pen the mail, then we could send to our idols? Now this is no longer possible, and I thought twitter could be a substitute for this. But apparently I was wrong.

I from true fan have always protected her, even when she was wrong, and I always loved her, but what has happened in this story has left me very, very, very sad.

Please help me!!!!! make me laugh!!!!!! :cry::grouphug:

Hey you can't take everything that serious! Keep on trying and one day she will retweet. If it doesn't happen, well, it's doesn't matter anyway. :whistle:

I'm not sure if you are serious or not, but one quick glance at her twitter page tells me she has over 145K followers.

So it's a bit absurd if you take it personally when she doesn't answer your tweets. If even only 1% of her followers is on at any one time, that's still 1450 people who can potentially send you tweets.

It's easy for any individual tweet to get lost in the pack.

:drool: Thanks Bigmax for all the Agua Bendita treats! :wave:

Bar has such a fabulous naturally voluptuous figure. One of the rare who don't need "padded bras" to advertise bikinis. I also love how she doesn't take herself seriously when she poses and my favorites are the ones where she flashes her gorgeous smile. :wub:

:drool: Thanks Bigmax for all the Agua Bendita treats! :wave:

Bar has such a fabulous naturally voluptuous figure. One of the rare who don't need "padded bras" to advertise bikinis. I also love how she doesn't take herself seriously when she poses and my favorites are the ones where she flashes her gorgeous smile. :wub:

Very nice! in my opinion these photos are most beautiful than pictures for sports illustrated. What do you think? :wave:

They are beautiful, indeed. But unlike some of you who believe her latest SI pics were not so great and rather boring, I think Walter Ioos captured the essence of what's so attractive and gorgeous in Bar. Her authentic feminine figure (she doesn't need to contort her spine to pretend she has the hips and the waist of a woman). And of course she knows that smiling while wearing a bikini is something genuinely sexy. ;)

http://i2.listal.com/image/3305696/600full-bar-refaeli.jpg

http://i2.listal.com/image/3305649/936full-bar-refaeli.jpg

First cover of Bar with Her Mother Zipi many years ago

http://celebs.walla.co.il/?w=/3600/2513302

BY the way it is bar lose that she is not writting here as in other forums in Israel for celebs like in tapuz.co.il

the israeli singers and actors are coming to the forum from time to time tell something about their work and future

and answer questions