Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I know those lists are stupid as a rule, but how can she not even make the top 50? :blink:

I would change the entire list. From 1 to 99. I don't understand why Bar is on place 51. She should be in the Top 20 at least.

Thank you, march for the video. It's funny. (I'm curious what's the surprise is which she promised at the end of the video ...)

the surprise is :

"Coke Zero is going to make the improbable possible and not only give five lucky winners a brand new PlayStation VITA, but give them the best bragging video ever -- a personalised congratulatory film featuring supermodel Bar Refeali.

As well as getting your hands on the most anticipated console launch of 2012, the five winners will receive a personal tribute from international supermodel Bar Refaeli as an extra special reward. "

If you are from Uk, France, Finland, Norway and Denmark can you enter this competition and ... good luck! :hehe:

Thanks march for this "inviting" cool Coke Zero for Playstation video! :) Totally adorable!

Unfortunately, I was never able to watch the clips from the Chiambretti TV show. I simply can not open the links. None. :/

I went quickly through the 99 AskMen list, and frankly, I had to laugh at many of the ones chosen ahead of Bar on that list. Hilarious.

Thanks for the sweet mother & daughter photo, wijn! :wub:

tmos, to my knowledge, no such photos exist. Good for her.