Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

From Bar's twitter:

Off to NY...Fasten your seat belts! Finally have time to read my book!! :) very excited to turn off my phone for a few hours! No offense.

Thanks pinup for the interview. Is this a new one, because I remember she was interviewed once by these young people a year or two ago. I believe Adi translated it for us at the time.

Yes, natanael..... When I saw Pierre Sarkozy's name, I immediately thought about the "impression" she made on his dad when she was introduced to him for a prestigious dinner at the Elysee Palace in March 2008. :laugh: ;)

Bar Refaeli Cutens Up Cesare Paciotti's Presentation

As she ended her time in the City of Lights with a final night on the town, Bar Refaeli looked fabulous while at the Hotel Plaza Athenee in Paris, France on Saturday (October 1).

The Israeli supermodel wore a sleeveless white top/red skirt combo as she attended the Cesare Paciotti Womenswear S/S 2012 Presentation along with fellow guests including supermodels Izabel Goulart, Margherita Missoni and Hofit Golan.

The Paris Fashion Week event follows quite the previous night out, with Miss Refaeli being spotted sharing a kiss with French President Nicolas Sarkozy's son Pierre Sarkozy while partying at the Raspoutine Cabaret.

Meanwhile, Bar has since departed the Paris locale en route to the States, as she tweeted on Sunday (October 2), "Off to NY...Fasten your seat belts! Finally have time to read my book!! :) very excited to turn off my phone for a few hours! No offense."

http://celebrity-gossip.net/bar-refaeli/ba...entation-549208