Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

i could say the same for u :wave: but it doesnt bother me & it shouldnt bother u either coz hey the source is an open site right!!

people should be able to enjoy the photos with no silly tags lol

Oh no please, it does not bother me at all.. I was just saying... but is ironic that you don't think the same about lovevsmodels tag!

i could say the same for u :wave: but it doesnt bother me & it shouldnt bother u either coz hey the source is an open site right!!

people should be able to enjoy the photos with no silly tags lol

Oh no please, it does not bother me at all.. I was just saying... but is ironic that you don't think the same about lovevsmodels tag!

See cosi, the thing is that obviously that's the only site on earth allowed to put tag because you know ... They're especial!

:Dinah:

According to this article, it is confirmed that Bar will be in the 2012 SI Swimsuit Issue!!!! :drool: :drool:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/tra...SFSmPJUfREYJd6g

Bar at an event for Children with special needs. She attended with her brother On and her dad.

http://translate.google.ca/translate?sl=iw...24803%2C00.html

Great memories, bigmax! That was a very daring editorial! ;)

Adira, thank you very much for the Greek Hello photo scans! WOW! What a figure and it sure looks like she had fun celebrating her friend's birthday! :wave:

SI 2012??? Please let it be trueee! :D

Thanks Kerri :flower:

Also for exlaining and the charity article :)

And great VS photo's Bigmax :)

I've never seen them with color!

Love it :heart:

And for the tag thing, to me it doesn't really matter,

eveyone's here because they are Bar-fans, and please let it just stay that way,

every post or site is awesome for uploading :grouphug:

According to this article, it is confirmed that Bar will be in the 2012 SI Swimsuit Issue!!!! :drool: :drool:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/tra...SFSmPJUfREYJd6g

Bar at an event for Children with special needs. She attended with her brother On and her dad.

http://translate.google.ca/translate?sl=iw...24803%2C00.html

Great memories, bigmax! That was a very daring editorial! ;)

Adira, thank you very much for the Greek Hello photo scans! WOW! What a figure and it sure looks like she had fun celebrating her friend's birthday! :wave:

Are they saying she's going to be in the 2012 calender or in the actual magazine too :idk:

hopefully it's both :D Bar back for SI is always a good thing

superRDF, it says she is going to be in both the calendar and the magazine!!! :wave:

bigmax, thanks a lot for the clip of "101 things Bar likes"! It sounds exciting, but can someone tell us a little about her answers? PLEASE! And the pictures we see at the beginning and at the end of the video come from the Israeli magazine we're waiting for. The one michal promised us she would translate the interview and article.... ;) :p

fcgcp.jpg

Bar Refaeli in "Zmanim Modernim":

1/ Do you like to be interviewed?

"It's nice to hear original questions that make me think of things that I never thought of, like 'what's my biggest enemy?' of course french fries.. or 'What do I do when I meet a cockroach?' 'Kill it'. 'How?' 'With a flip flop'. Onve in a while there's a question that are deeper and make me know myself better but most interviews aren't like that. they're mostly about gossip. When I was 15 every interview started with 'Why does your mom come with you to all of your photo shoots?'. What do you mean why? because im a 15 year old girl in a cold and strange world. and 'Why does my dad fly with me to jobs abroad?' Because it's not fun to be there alone.

In the time I was with Leo it didn't matter the projects I did- all of the questions referred to him. I hated the "what's uuppppp?" They just waited me to say his name. I had journalists telling me these long stories just in the hope I would say anything in the end that they could refer it to Leo. Like i was born yesterday, real clever. I had straight forward journalists too- 'Why won't you talk about him?', and I would say 'Why should I? Give me one good reason'. They said 'the public wants to know, people are curious'. so I said 'So what? Why do I have to provide the gossip for people?'.

Did I have an agreement with Leo not to talk about our lives? No, there was no such thing. I had an agreement with myself and that applies to all of my partners. That's why I try to interview the less I can".

2/ What is the question you don't like to hear these days?

"If I would end up marrying an Israeli. and then I will tell you that love has no rules. of course my goal is to get married in Israel and live in a little house with grass and 2 and a half kids and a dog and a white fence and blue sky. But what can I do, I don't choose people by their color, religion, or state".

Did you ever get to say 'I love you' first?

"Actually? no, I was always told first"

to be continued...