Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I guess she used an app for these latest tweets of her ... ? :blink:

And that's strange because? :o

Hehe I hope you buy and scan it :p

If I'll be at home in wednesday I'll translate it here for you. I read just one sentence from the interview yet, Bar: "I keep in touch with all my ex boyfriends".

If I'll be at home in wednesday I'll translate it here for you. I read just one sentence from the interview yet, Bar: "I keep in touch with all my ex boyfriends".

Thanks, that would be great!

It's awesome having hebrew posters :grouphug:

And cute picture! :)

Could anyone explain the relationship between Bar and her brothers to me?

One of them is a half-broter right?

And is it half with her mother or her father??

(Lot of questions sorry :Angel: )

Interesting! Thanks in advance, michal for the translation. I'm curious to know all about the interview, and the pictures look quite amazing! :wave: Thanks bigmax for letting us see the pictures!!!

natanael, personally I liked that very candy pink on Bar's lips! Suits her very well!

Thanks LoveBar and bigmax for the adorable picture of Bar with On! :) We can see Bar's dad reflection in the mirror in the back.

wijn, her older brother Neil is her mom's son. He was born from a previous marriage.

Kat, thanks for sharing the beautiful scanned pictures from that 2009 Turkey Hello! Thanks to BARREFAELIONLINE! :drool:

Froussay, nice images from that clip!

Thanks everyone for all assorted pictures and articles! :kiss: