Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

amfAR Milano 2011

DATE: September 23, 2011

TIME: 6:30 p.m. Cocktails

8:00 p.m. Dinner

EVENT CHAIRS:

Marisa Berenson, Roberto Bolle, Kenneth Cole, Luca Dini, Lapo Elkann, Milutin Gatsby, Eva Herzigova, Heidi Klum, Christophe Navarre, Bar Refaeli and Vincent Roberti

BACKGROUND:

On September 23, 2011, amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research, will present the third annual amfAR Milano event, to be held in conjunction with Milan Fashion Week. We are delighted to be returning to Milan following the success of last year’s benefit, which received extraordinary support from the Italian fashion community. The Foundation’s international events—which have been held in Cannes, Dubai, Paris, Rome, São Paolo, Toronto, Venice, and Vienna—are some of the most high-profile and eagerly anticipated fundraisers in the world and have helped generate more than $70 million in support of our life-saving HIV/AID research initiatives. amfAR’s events consistently draw an exciting and diverse range of distinguished guests, and amfAR Milano will not disappoint. Guests will include many of the celebrities, personalities, and designers associated with Milan Fashion Week as well as famous names from the worlds of music, business, art, and international society.

http://www.amfar.org/spotlight/event.aspx?id=9941

From Bar's twitter

I'm proud 2 support amfAR, Sept 23 in Milano & raise awareness 4 HIV/Aids research. Please join me by purchasing tickets & supporting...

Let's hope for many exquisite photos from the event. :drool:

Not that we were short of gorgeous pictures of Bar lately :)... but it is always a pleasure to see her wearing fancy clothes at prestigious events!

onemanagement ONE Management

@BarRefaeli you're also about to see something "gorgeolicious" next week.. ask Dan. #PR people are too funny.

17 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply in reply to ↑

@BarRefaeli

Bar Refaeli @onemanagement am i supposed to know what it is? cause i have no clue!

5 hours ago via web

I'm always getting curious :p

Repost but it's in HQ

th_820348149907951.jpg/monthly_09_2011/post-3127-0-1593836751-30326_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Bar Refaeli NY 2.jpg"> Bar Refaeli NY 3.jpg Bar Refaeli NY 4.jpg Bar Refaeli NY 5.jpg th_f4fb4d149908006.jpg/monthly_09_2011/post-3127-0-1593836751-71197_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Bar Refaeli NY 7.jpg"> 3eaf3c149908017.jpg Bar Refaeli NY 9.jpg 6fe754149908025.jpg

Dear bigmax, with all my respect to you, i think only admin and moderators may require such things from members, or write it in the rules of the site.

Ok. Adira. I don't understand this message. I don't want to start fighting with you about nothing. But i do understand from this message your disrespect to me.

???

I thought you're cool. :(