Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

This is fake Bar account on facebook, many pictures are old. :wave:

Excuse me!!! It's NOT FAKE!! It's not even Bar Refaeli. Facebook.com/LoveBarRefaeli is A FAN SITE for Bar!

She knows that we signed up that facebook and twitter for her. She even follows us on twitter.

We've tried to upload all her picture. New or old and she and all her fans who clicked the page seems didnt mind about that at all!!!

This is fake Bar account on facebook, many pictures are old. :wave:

Excuse me!!! It's NOT FAKE!! It's not even Bar Refaeli. Facebook.com/LoveBarRefaeli is A FAN SITE for Bar!

She knows that we signed up that facebook and twitter for her. She even follows us on twitter.

We've tried to upload all her picture. New or old and she and all her fans who clicked the page seems didnt mind about that at all!!!

Ok. Sorry if i said something wrong. I don't mind it too. :wave:

Just when you make a fan site or page, maybe you need to choose the name like Isabeli Fontana or Caroline Trentini fans did. For example ''Team Isabeli Fontana''

If you write Bar Refaeli, many people think it's real Bar.

Oh I didn't know that.

Thanks for making the site! Much apreciated! :heart:

Oritaharon Orita

Just saw Bar Refaeli in Tel Aviv... She is amazing !

From Hollywood life, If ya want to get Bars Hot pink lips ;)

post-42953-1316207252_thumb.jpg

Bar Refaeli’s Lip Look Is Straight Off The Milly By Michelle Smith Runway — Find Out How YOU Can Make It Wearable For Everyday!

Bar’s hot pink lips were gorgeous and I was so excited to see the same look on models at the Milly by Michelle Smith fashion show!

Romy Soleimani of the MAC Pro Team tells YOU how to transform the intense hot pink lip look so that it’s appropriate for work or casual daytime events. The secret is all in the gloss!

For the runway models, Romy applied a mixture of MAC Fuchsia and White Pro Lipmix, but to try the look at home, you can choose your favorite hot pink shade.

“I think that you could do a sheer version of that lip easily,” says Romy. “Mix [your pink color] with clear gloss … for the day and at night I think you could totally rock it with a smokey eye, or nothing — just lots of lashes if you’re wearing all black. Why not?”

Romy’s trick is so simply and easy to do!

Would you wear this look look toned-down for day or vibrant and bright for night?

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/09/16/ba...k-fashion-week/