Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar Rafaeli arrives at the Marchesa Spring 2012 Fashion Show, sponsored by Range Rover at The Plaza Hotel on September 13, 2011 in New York City.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/P7MyPAQr9sL...-Iz/Bar+Refaeli

Turning up for the designer's debut runway show at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, the ladies were gathered together at The Plaza Hotel in New York City for the Marchesa Spring 2012 Fashion Show on Tuesday evening (September 13).

With the attendees decked out in their finest garb, models and actresses checking out Georgina Chapman's new line included Bar Refaeli, Emma Roberts, Mandy Moore and Michelle Monaghan.

Other style savvy celebs taking to The Plaza Hotel were Michelle Trachtenberg, Petra Nemcova, Kelly Osbourne, Olivia Palermo, Molly Sims, Naomi Campbell and Tinsley Mortimer.

Talking about readying for her first catwalk display and the complications that come along with the process, Miss Chapman told press prior to showtime, “The situation with the shoes was that they never had to be OK to walk in them. Now we have to make them work with the dresses, and now we have to think of the length of the dresses, too, so the models can move.”

Despite the worries, everything went as smoothly as could be hoped for, with Miss Osbourne tweeting upon show's end, "There was so much traffic I almost missed the @MarchesaFashion show had 2 run 4 blocks in heels! The show was like a fairy tail so beautiful"

http://celebrity-gossip.net/new-york-fall-...hesa-marvelous-

It's raining Bar photos!!!! :drool: :wub: And gorgeous Bar pictures, I may say!

Thanks bigmax, wijn, kat and sick for all the various brand new as well as older stunning pictures! :wave: I just love her little short black dress she was wearing at the Darby and Avenue last night. And yes, wijn, she looks so good in that simple outfit while attending the tennis game. Simplicity is her trademark. ;)

Partying in NY

...The party continued for everyone at Avenue, where Bar Refaeli and Nicky Hilton, Lukas Haas, and Entourage’s Kevin Connolly danced the night away.

Also in attendance at the Mulberry party: Maggie Gyllenhaal, Michelle Trachtenberg, Rose Byrne, Louise Roe, Solange Knowles, and Alexa Chung.

Yesterday whom I saw - bar rafaelli, jessica white, lukas haas, maxwell, kevin connelly amongst others

http://twitter.com/#!/vinTMZ

Thanks Warhol for the great pictures! :wave: I love the one of Bar with Naomi Campbell! Bar's smile is luminous! :p

Thanks for these lovely additional pictures, andre! Have I ever told you that your website dedicated to Bar is awesome! :wave::wub: Yes, it was nice to see her connecting with Naomi! And nice to know she enjoyed the company of Lukas Haas and Kevin Connolly at the Avenue! Didn't Connolly go to Israel last November?

I sure agree with you dawson and wijn, Bar has a very feminine and flattering "derriere"! :p It sure is one of her best assets, no matter what she wears, or doesn't wear.

barback.jpgleonardoandbar.jpgbarcannesback.jpg

And yes, Sympathy.... her legs are sexy and nicely defined!

Thanks for these lovely additional pictures, andre! Have I ever told you that your website dedicated to Bar is awesome! :wave::wub: Yes, it was nice to see her connecting with Naomi! And nice to know she enjoyed the company of Lukas Haas and Kevin Connolly at the Avenue! Didn't Connolly go to Israel last November?

You are welcome Kerri, and thanks, im glad you enjoy the site!

And yes, they were excited to see each other! :laugh: Just added more pics about that moment!

A future event to see more gorgeous pictures of Bar! :drool:

AmfAR Gala Set for Milan

AMFAR GALA SET: The Foundation for AIDS Research, amfAR, will hold its third annual benefit on Sept. 23, during Milan Fashion Week. Heidi Klum, Eva Herzigova, Marisa Berenson and Bar Refaeli will chair the event, along with Roberto Bolle, Luca Dini, Milutin Gatsby, Lapo Elkann, Christophe Navarre, Vincent Roberti, and amfAR chairman Kenneth Cole. The black-tie gala will include cocktails, dinner, a special performance by Rufus Wainwright and an auction conducted by Simon de Pury.

http://www.wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-sc...ala-set-5170844

Thanks dawson for these older photos! :wave:

bigmax, I think Bar looks totally exquisite on the pictures you posted. :)

Andre, I assume you make barrefaelionline?

If you do, great great great site! :hug:

And thanks Kerri, big and dawson for the pics :)

u2pcyo.jpg

Twitter

Hope to see more pics soon;

asdfljag.jpg

:laugh: connect four! i haven't played that in forever

thanks for all the pics and info everyone :wave:

Making her way around Manhattan like a seasoned pro, Bar Refaeli was spotted hailing a cab on 6th Avenue yesterday afternoon (September 14).

The Israeli babe hit up Avignone for some cosmetics before having coffee at Molly’s Cupcakes with a friend and picking up some items at a nearby AT&T store.

Bar didn’t mind baring her tummy in a flirty black top teamed with a pair of skin-tight black jeans and black flats.

Ms. Refaeli is in the Big Apple to take part in all the Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week festivities.

http://celebrity-gossip.net/bar-refaeli/ba...cupcakes-543762

Thanks wijn and bigmax for the large and clear pictures of Bar spotted in NY with Dan Kennedy from OneManagement! :wave: She looks great, as usual! :)

Have you noticed that whatever she does, whatever she is wearing, Bar has always a lovely posture.

wijn, I also hope to see more coming pictures from the new Bel Air collection!