Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Commercial flights, that's what I thought! :)

Thanks ienergy for the link to all these different Bar pictures. Many of them are new to me! :wave:

pinankd, thanks for the additional pictures. She has such a "natural" amazing figure.

Here is a link (if you're interested) to see what the Hotel Cala di Volpe looks like. That's the place where Bar was staying over the last weekend in Porte Cervo, Sardinia.

http://www.caladivolpe.com/

Hiii! Sorry, bad Internet connection for few days. I'm baaaack! Suuup?

Yeah, sure, 'bad internet connection' that's how I would call it ;)

Working by the beach.. Keep hearing the lifeguard screams at people to watch out.. I wanna b screamed at! :(

Hope this means she's shooting something!! WE WANT SHOOTS BAR! :p

Her pictures are simply awsome she is so beautiful and gorgeous and her body OMG.

I'm not agree with people who said that she spend her time traveling and making shopping, this year she worked a lot at the begining of the year (january) until cannes festival she worked a lot in germany, NY, paris and tel aviv and I think that her work and also the distance are some elments which provoked her split with leo. I remeber in 2009 when they split bar was working a lot. And I'm sure that in septemeber we will see her in Paris and NY for the fashion events.

About david I'm happy for her if she is happy he is hot but I prefer Leo and I prefer to see her with someone more famous just in order to have more pictures of her a singer , an actor or a scoccer player.

I have the impression that she wants too show to leo that now she is happy even if she is not with him, It's stange to see emily with blake.... I'm curious to know what bar think about that.

I have also the impression that leo and bar are still talking and that each time leo go to a "bar" he remeber her and the same for her. Leo doesn't seem happy with blake and I'm not sure that he is ready to stelle down with her.

Maybe that in one year they will be more mature and ready for stell down and maybe they will come back together, I hope that.

Adira, YOU MADE MY DAY!!!! :wave: :drool:

Thank you so much for finding and sharing this Agua Bendita Swimwear 2012 clip starring Bar! The collection looks totally gorgeous! ;)

Hi calista, long time no see! :wave: Thanks for sharing your comments.

I wonder if there will be an official launch for Especially Escada. Because according to an older article, the perfurme should arrive in stores in August 2011.

Especially Escada – the newest women’s perfume from the Escada fashion house. The fragrance was created for glamorous, spontaneous, and playful women. Bar Rafaeli – the face of this product- skillfully reveals the positive and feminine character of this new perfume.

The model herself commented on the perfume: “I’m mad about this perfume. The scent is neither too sweet nor too heavy. A truly feminine fragrance, modest, but elegant. It ’s just delicious! ”

The composition is velvet, soft, and sensual. Rose- the queen of the flowers, is one of the key notes. The fragrance opens with fresh notes of pears and ambrette seeds. The heart of the fragrance captures notes of ylang-ylang, and aquatic notes. Light musk sets the the base of the composition.

Especially Escada perfume will arrive in stores in August 2011 in the form of Eau De Parfum (30, 50, and 75ml) accompanied by perfumed lotion and shower gel.

http://cosmeticsstore.blogspot.com/2011/06...-presented.html

I really like the pics, except for the hair..

I think she looks better with it down, but ah well... still good pics :clap:

I hope we'll see more pics when escada comes out officialy,

so far we've only seen one :(

Working by the beach.. Keep hearing the lifeguard screams at people to watch out.. I wanna b screamed at! :(

Hope this means she's shooting something!! WE WANT SHOOTS BAR! :p

does she mean walking instead of working?

Yeah, I think so to :(

She posted a photo of the beach on her Twitter