Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar Refaeli at amfAR’s Cinema Against AIDS Gala 2011, 19 May

HQs

th_a88bf2133072092.jpg/monthly_05_2011/post-42076-0-1593836607-29356_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Bar (1).jpg"> Bar (2).jpg th_470685133072149.jpg/monthly_05_2011/post-42076-0-1593836607-4849_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Bar (4).jpg"> th_8a4016133072203.jpg/monthly_05_2011/post-42076-0-1593836607-57352_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Bar (6).jpg"> 6943d7133072250.jpg

Deep sigh...

I'm going to repeat myself again for the hard of hearing: This is Bar Refaeli's thread!

Not the "Bar & Leo relationship drama" thread. Even after the two informal warnings I gave, half of the posts have been devoted to Di Caprio.

What makes it even more shameful is that this happened during a time where Bar herself is stealing the show night after night at Cannes, so there should be plenty of purely Bar-related stuff to discuss.

So since friendly warnings aren't doing the trick, we will have to raise the stakes: until further notice, Leonardo Di Caprio is not allowed as a topic of discussion in this thread. Representatives from both sides have confirmed their relationship is over and until that changes, I would like to guide you all to the Di Caprio thread for any and all discussion that revolves around him. Failure to comply to this guideline will lead to an immediate raising of your warn level. If you then fail to learn your lesson even after that warning, the next step upon further ignoring the rule will be an immediate one-week suspension from BZ. I hope you all are wise enough to not let it go that far.

I wish that Bar will stop posing like that with her Bikini, its just start to be embarrassing. its makes her looks desperate, and its pity becouse she rock with her style in Cannes these days. (:

Didnt seem like she was posing to me, seemed like it was very natural