Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

My favorate dress's Bar has worn to red Carpet apperances.

What are your favorates??

I love love love the first one,absolutely gorgeous,and the last one :heart:

I don't like second any more,but her make-up is beautiful

third one is ok,make-up is great

I love that ones :heart: mostly first and third ones,looks amazing :wub:

does anyone have HQ or just better quality of any of that pics ??? please post :)

post-42076-0-1446025382-34041_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446025382-36313_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446025382-41646_thumb.jpgpost-42076-0-1446025382-43842_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446025382-45693_thumb.jpg post-42076-0-1446025382-51641_thumb.jpg

No one had find a translation of what she said in the video of the Session premiere ? <_<

I think we should make a special request to SparkleyAdi if we want something translated here... she has always been very gracious to translate for us many interviews with Bar.

Article regarding Bar's investment in luxurious apartment in Tel Aviv.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...l=&ie=UTF-8

Personally, I thought she looked quite good in black pants for both events.

No one had find a translation of what she said in the video of the Session premiere ? <_<

Interviewer - It's an opportunity you said ''I can not miss''

Bar ''Yes''

Interviewer - You read a script and what you said ''I can do it, I can prove to everyone?''

Bar - ''It's not to prove to everyone, it's more a desire to experience things, myself.''

Interviewer - ''The director says you're going to surprise us all.''

Bar - ''I try to do things in life to be more happy with myself, and I do not thinking too much about what others say.''

Interviewer - ''What did you feel you need to change yourself?''

Bar - ''First of all, I did not feel I need to change anything. This transition from modeling to acting is much easier, now that i aware to myself.''

:wave:

Thank you bigmax for you translation , please, please can you translate what she said in this video

because I'm sure that she is talking about leo

Thank you so much :wave:

Just translated this video. The interviewer says that she's his girlfriend, that's all.

I agree Sympothey, I think she has the perfect waist to hip ratio :)

Also is this the same girl pictured with Bar at the Escada event, Because Leo has just started following her on twitter ?

http://twitter.com/marissafeinberg

108164006.jpg

Megha Mittal and Bar Refaeli pose prior the Escada Sport Show during the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2011 at me Collectors Room on January 19, 2011 in Berlin, Germany

year 2012 - Sessions part 2

Film actor Leo and Supermodel Bar Refaeli

play toghter

:laugh:

also 2 more items from Israel

one there is article that after the sessions event in Israel Bar went to birthday party and smoked a lot!

also yesterady in comic tv show at night they joke and said that during the fiming of the movie sessions

it took Bar time not to hit the cameras...(after Bar hit the camera of the paparzi...) :laugh: :laugh:

post-38223-1295681705_thumb.png

Palmina :wave:

You said BAR was with girls that are a part of a billionaire family that owns Escada. Were you talking about that girl in the pic you just posted?

Yes, the girl in the pic with Bar is Megha Mittal. Mittal family are the billionaires that owns Escada.

one there is article that after the sessions event in Israel Bar went to birthday party and smoked a lot

are you sure? <_< I thought she was an occasional smoker. I don't hate the smoker but I hate the smoking, Leo is a chain smoker too :no: :no: :no:

if they want to become pregnant in the future they should avoid smoking ... please make an effort to quit smoking RIGHT NOW!!

Palmina :wave:

You said BAR was with girls that are a part of a billionaire family that owns Escada. Were you talking about that girl in the pic you just posted?

Yes, the girl in the pic with Bar is Megha Mittal. Mittal family are the billionaires that owns Escada.

one there is article that after the sessions event in Israel Bar went to birthday party and smoked a lot

are you sure? <_< I thought she was an occasional smoker. I don't hate the smoker but I hate the smoking, Leo is a chain smoker too :no: :no: :no:

if they want to become pregnant in the future they should avoid smoking ... please make an effort to quit smoking RIGHT NOW!!

this is useless as Bar is not reading here in this forum :wave: