Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

palmina84

IMHO Transformers movies are terrible and working for Michael Bay doesn't involve acting, is only about looking sexy and stupid.

It is much better to work in some small independent films. The most important thing is to choose interesting scripts.

that's right!

for popularity it's good,maybe she would get more roles if she played in Transformers,that's' why I post,that this would be her great goal in her acting career

but,Session premier is coming and I hope she gets success with better role :)

I'm a little bit worried about articles that I read in France. It explain that leo is flirting with blake lively during a birthay party and that bar was not with them....... I hope that this story is false and that leo doesn't make a mistake like in june 2009. Have you read articles about this in us press ?

I'm a little bit worried about articles that I read in France. It explain that leo is flirting with blake lively during a birthay party and that bar was not with them....... I hope that this story is false and that leo doesn't make a mistake like in june 2009. Have you read articles about this in us press ?

It's just a gossip. That's not true at all :yuckky:

Calista,

Please, do yourself a favor and for the fans' sake here: once and for all, stop taking for granted everything you read on these gossip websites. <_< You know perfectly well how exaggerated and how false most of these so-called reports are. The last verified sighting of Bar and her man was in Hawaii a couple of days ago. You saw pictures, we saw pictures... everything seems to be fine and you know it. Why do you insist on focusing on this type of "news"??. :blink:

But thanks for the translation of the Italian clip that Solange :wave: shared here. That was very much appreciated.

Thanks Proletinchen for the nice latest pictures of Bar shopping with her friend in Beverly Hills. She looks so good and I love the clothes she is wearing. :)

Yes, I can not wait to see the photos of her at the Session premiere in Tel Aviv next Monday! I hope we'll have plenty. I presume her family will be there to support her and the movie! I wonder when she'll be leaving for Israel.

Relax! Absolutely ridiculous and FALSE!

There was no sign of DiCaprio's model girlfriend, Bar Refaeli, who was believed to be working. But a pal told us he and Lively "are just friends and Leo left with Kevin Connolly."

Blake's shitty PR people has been working overtime (pathetic rumours about flirting with Ryan Gosling, Leo (Bar's boyfriend) or Ben Affleck (married with two little children), PR are trying to make it bigger in order to keep her on press.

**I love her simple juvenile jewelry style:

-Jennifer Meyer Gold Leaf Necklace :heart:

jennifermeyergoldleafne.jpgbarrefaelisportsillustry.jpg

-Jennifer Meyer Jewelry Heart Necklace :heart:

jmeyr2000211739prodzoom.jpgbarrefaelinewyorkstateo.jpg

-In the new pics in Hawaii and shopping in Berverly Hills, I think Bar is wearing a new necklace:

barrefaeli0112115.jpg

For a model just starting out in the movie industry, Transformers III would have been a godsend. Not only is it a movie that would have given her instant world-wide recognition, the requirements are such that it would have been an easy introduction into the profession. You're not incorrect in saying that the role would have required her to provide an attractive female screen presence opposite LeBoeuf. But that is a good thing. You don't want to reach too high on your first try.

The worst possible idea for a model who just moved into acting is to take on a difficult dramatic role. If you don't shine immediately, you're setting yourself up for scrutiny.

I always take Charlize Theron as an example of a model who took a wise path in her transition to movie-stardom. And she started out in Children of the Corn III. :)

For a model just starting out in the movie industry, Transformers III would have been a godsend. Not only is it a movie that would have given her instant world-wide recognition, the requirements are such that it would have been an easy introduction into the profession. You're not incorrect in saying that the role would have required her to provide an attractive female screen presence opposite LeBoeuf. But that is a good thing. You don't want to reach too high on your first try.

The worst possible idea for a model who just moved into acting is to take on a difficult dramatic role. If you don't shine immediately, you're setting yourself up for scrutiny.

I always take Charlize Theron as an example of a model who took a wise path in her transition to movie-stardom. And she started out in Children of the Corn III. :)

Don't worry about this gossip! :)