Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

LMFAO IVE SEEN PICS ON UR ONLINE SITE THAT WERE ORIGINALY POSTED ON celebs.wala & ynet & mako & U TAGED URSELF ON THOSE PICS

well not exactly but i'm not gonna explain what my friend explained before haha what I can say to you is, if you don't like our tags OR if you don't like our site simple just go to another website, we do not force anyone to visit our site. :wave:

They are in LA, or still in Hawai ?

l think Leo is back in usa

heard he was at some party. Don't know where Bar is. Great pics of them together btw

I think the party you are refering to took place last Saturday. The sightings and pictures from Hawaii came after that.

Thanks Sick for the bunch of older pictures! What a beautiful young woman, she looks great on all of them. :)

Andre, I want to thank you for the great work and for your generosity for letting us enjoy all these treasures you have on BARREFAELIONLINE. I sure don't mind the tags. :wave:

Hope to see new photos of bar soon, If the promotion of her movie start Monday I'm so excited to see the dress that bar will wear for the premiere. I think that she will give several interviews for Session promotion I'm really impatiente to see its.

And maybe if the movie is famous others movie directors ( maybe american movie directors) can propose to bar to play in their movie. Bar is very funny so I think that she can play the same type of roles as Katherine Heigl it's would be wonderfull to see her in a comedy or a romantic movie. :laugh:

Hope to see new photos of bar soon, If the promotion of her movie start Monday I'm so excited to see the dress that bar will wear for the premiere. I think that she will give several interviews for Session promotion I'm really impatiente to see its.

And maybe if the movie is famous others movie directors ( maybe american movie directors) can propose to bar to play in their movie. Bar is very funny so I think that she can play the same type of roles as Katherine Heigl it's would be wonderfull to see her in a comedy or a romantic movie. :laugh:

Yes I totally agree! I think Bar would be great in a romantic comedy :wub:

well, so, Sessions is finally coming out?? It'll be nice if she does promos in the US and she appears on some talk shows for it.

btw, video from about a year ago when Leo was doing his promos for his move, Shutter Island, in Italy and about 1 minute mark you can see paparazzi video of Leo and Bar at some tourist spot in Italy and he takes Bar hand in his. :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhQBGC8_X5k