Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

"thanks for the informations, MerahApi and JasonMick! "

You welcome , i don't know why Kerri Lynn was getting so upset over it . :( and really there is no need to call any one names and try to belittle Bar Paly ( who, in my opinion , is just to die for ) or Le Silla ( which is a world renowned company ) or the photos ( Which were taken by the world renowned photographer ) it just seem petty . I am Glad that you can just read the info and say "thank you " . You like Rafaeli I like Paly we all have Bars ... ;)

just saying - I like Your attitude .

Go Check Bar Paly out . She is beautiful . ( as is Rafaeli )

"thanks for the informations, MerahApi and JasonMick! "

You welcome , i don't know why Kerri Lynn was getting so upset over it . :( and really there is no need to call any one names and try to belittle Bar Paly ( who, in my opinion , is just to die for ) or Le Silla ( which is a world renowned company ) or the photos ( Which were taken by the world renowned photographer ) it just seem petty . I am Glad that you can just read the info and say "thank you " . You like Rafaeli I like Paly we all have Bars ... ;)

just saying - I like Your attitude .

Go Check Bar Paly out . She is beautiful . ( as is Rafaeli )

you welcome, I don't know that much about Bar Paly but I respect your taste and she seems pretty! Off course I woul like that Refaeli had another international campaing, but I have sure she will have a lot of new works soon!

Who's that boy and little girl with Leo & Bar ???

The photo was taken in 2.007 during Leo's first visit to Israel with Bar.

It was taken in 2006 in LA with Bar's family members.

I saw that picture years ago posted in a forum and they said that was taken in Israel during the visit of Leo. But I guess you're better informed :wave:

Thanks for clarifying "the fact", MerahApi and JasonMick. You know, I've checked that shoe website, and I'm glad it's not Bar who is attached to this campaign. The pictures are not very classy and the model is certainly not of Bar's caliber.

Here are some additional razzi pics of Bar's visit to Cindy Crawford in Cabo. They are small, though. The guy sitting by the pool in a white T looks like Bar's man. Let me know what you think.

aflo_aina211015.jpg

aflo_aina211013.jpg

aflo_aina211012.jpg

I guess,he's Leo

I was trying to get better quality pics,but couldn't find :(

He is not Leo trust me.. :wave: