Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

You know, Bar might be "perfect" for VS because her figure is stunning and no one can wear lingerie or swimwear like she does.... but has anyone of you thought that she might be the one who does not want to work with VS? Who knows, perhaps she was asked to join the firm and she never accepted. :blink:

Thanks Roxee for the news about Bar's assignment with new international fashion company Le Silla and Terry Richardson! :wave: That's quite interesting.

So girls,let's don't mind,Bar isn't in VS

VS is no only brand, as there was said, and let's wish her more and more work in 2011. We all know she looks much better than many VS angels,she looks much better than Alessandra Ambrosio :pinch: Douzen Kross and so on...

I like her work for Passioneta :heart:

Le Silla is lingerie brand,yeah ???

You know, Bar might be "perfect" for VS because her figure is stunning and no one can wear lingerie or swimwear like she does.... but has anyone of you thought that she might be the one who does not want to work with VS? Who knows, perhaps she was asked to join the firm and she never accepted. :blink:

Thanks Roxee for the news about Bar's assignment with new international fashion company Le Silla and Terry Richardson! :wave: That's quite interesting.

I think the same! Maybe she just doesn't want to work with VS. Probably VS wants models working with exclusivity for them, and Bar doesn't want it. But, look, I hope Bar and Leo don't get a baby soon. There too much work for both.

Sick: I agree, VS have some not very attractive models, (I will not say names) but Bar could leave them behind easily, anyway she have other great works and contracts, so I don't think be on VS is really that important!

Valentina P: why don't have a baby soon? they have work, but if they plan to have a baby this year would be born just when the year it's ending... hey, I'am just making a supposition! But my true wish is a cute baby for them!!! :wub::heart:

Sick: I agree, VS have some not very attractive models, (I will not say names) but Bar could leave them behind easily, anyway she have other great works and contracts, so I don't think be on VS is really that important!

Valentina P: why don't have a baby soon? they have work, but if they plan to have a baby this year would be born just when the year it's ending... hey, I'am just making a supposition! But my true wish is a cute baby for them!!! :wub::heart:

She's so young, I think she can grow up as a model in the next years.

28 or 29 is a good age to be mom, see Gisele and Adriana...

I love young moms,she can go on her work after baby birth as Giselle, Adriana and Isabel Fontana did

I love young moms,she can go on her work after baby birth as Giselle, Adriana and Isabel Fontana did

Yes this is true, but Bar can also work through her entire pregnancy as many other models do.

My guess is there are two main reasons why Bar doesn't work for VS:

1) They obviously go in different direction /different model type - more of a runway models. They hire models who walk other shows as well. Bar is very photogenic, but she is not a runway model. (Which is not bad, because nobody can do all the things, runway models can't do what Bar does). But I disagree though, I think every VS is really really beautiful. Beauty is a point of view as well, and since I would feel bad if someone calls Bar not that beautiful, it hurts me as well for other models. Every girl is beautiful and has strong points.

2) Probably they didn't come to agreement -as far as I know VS signs exklusive contracts - like, that you can only advertise underwear for them. And Bar's main jobs are underwear - if she signs this kind of contract, she would loose many contracts, so probably its not worth from financial poitn of view.

I think Bar can do many promos - like in Mexico, which is her strongest point. Opening shops pays off very well. Or do some beauty campaigns like for Garnier- somebody knows if there are gonna be more ads? Or jeanswear and sportswear. She is just not the type for long dresses and boutique photos (in my opinion) - which again is maybe even better. She is more down-to -earth ; girl-next-door kind of attitude. Commercials would work very well for her.

Maybe that's why she wants to foucs on acting.

Whether we want Bar to become pregnant or not as too soon, too late, too much work... she is the one who is going to decide when she wants kids. ;) And according to what she mentioned in an interview she gave a few weeks ago, becoming pregnant seems to be in her near future.

As for her wanting to focus more on acting, I don't know.... I am still waiting to watch her in Session to evaluate her acting skills. But one thing is sure, she seemed quite terrific as a host. Bar has a sweet personality, she is articulate, quick , expressive, lively without feeling the need to act hyper and her stunning beauty is perfect to be on TV. So commercials, and modeling tv shows could be a good choice. She is also experienced as she did a very good job for Ironic Iconic America. She would be perfect as a co-host or reporter.

I agree Kerri Lynn: I think she was great on Ironic Iconic America, she's spontaneous, sweet and very articulate, she was very well too when she presented MTV House of Style! I think she could be an amazing host, she's very charismatic and she could have a tv show, for sure! About acting, I don't know I just see the trailer of Session and she looks pretty good even that I think the movie is not THAT great!

New Bar campaign news from Israeli site: http://www.tapuz.co.il/blog/ViewEntry.asp?EntryId=1873188 :)

Translated:

Entertainment News flash 04:01:11.

* Bar Refaeli not satisfied with just Fox, was chosen to be showing the new international fashion company La Silla, photographed by famous fashion photographer Terry Richardson. Look for her billboards around the world!

When I googled "La Silla" I couldn't find a company by that name, but I think they mean "Le Silla", which is a well-known Italian shoe and loungewear design house.

http://www.lesilla.com/

Info about the company:

http://www.linkedin.com/companies/le-silla

Le Silla is an Italian shoes house founded in 1994. The brand creates colllections of luxury lady shoes basically with high heels, elegant and fashion. Le Silla is the main collection, then there is a Limited Edition collection, a Bridal and a Loungewear collection. Le Silla sells its products through its own Stores Network in Milan, Florence, Moscow Baku, a large number of selected boutique all over the world and through the e-commerce section of its website www.lesilla.com.

FALSE!!! Bar Refaeli will not work with Le Silla. Actually who modeled for Le Silla is model name Bar Paly and she also from Israel!!!

Thanks for clarifying "the fact", MerahApi and JasonMick. You know, I've checked that shoe website, and I'm glad it's not Bar who is attached to this campaign. The pictures are not very classy and the model is certainly not of Bar's caliber.

Here are some additional razzi pics of Bar's visit to Cindy Crawford in Cabo. They are small, though. The guy sitting by the pool in a white T looks like Bar's man. Let me know what you think.

aflo_aina211015.jpg

aflo_aina211013.jpg

aflo_aina211012.jpg

Thanks for clarifying "the fact", MerahApi and JasonMick. You know, I've checked that shoe website, and I'm glad it's not Bar who is attached to this campaign. The pictures are not very classy and the model is certainly not of Bar's caliber.

Here are some additional razzi pics of Bar's visit to Cindy Crawford in Cabo. They are small, though. The guy sitting by the pool in a white T looks like Bar's man. Let me know what you think.

post-42076-0-1446025300-74265_thumb.jpg

post-42076-0-1446025300-9477_thumb.jpg

post-42076-0-1446025301-40284_thumb.jpg

I guess,he's Leo

I was trying to get better quality pics,but couldn't find :(