Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Kerri Lynn, thanks for the link! :wave: That's a beautiful photo of Bar. :heart: The article says it is a new campaign for Passionata, a special wedding lingerie collection.

bar2mu.jpg

Roxee, you're great, thanks a lot! I'am so excited a new campaing for Passionata, I loved the other 2 she made! And did someone knows when she made this campaign? and when we get to see all the new pics? I'am already curious to see all the photoshoot, she looks a sexy bride in lingerie, stunning! :drool:

By the way, I loooove it when they ask Ellen and Joseph about Bar

and Jo is like: No, he didn't say anything about her, and Ellens facial expression is like: Yes he did!!

Hahahaha :p

yes, I always thought this, it's funny how Ellen's expression is like are you serious?, she's doubting of Joseph and Leo! :laugh: And I just loved Leo's big smile when the guy mention Bar's name, that smile says everything, he even doesn't need to say anything, it's on his face!

Best of 2010: Who's the Sexiest Woman of the Year?

http://www.popsugar.com/Pictures-Sexiest-C...n-2010-11843967

Everybody vote for Bar! :)

wow, I just vote for Bar,! :drool: she in second place with Kim Kardashian, and Kristen Stewart in first? who is voting there? I mean Kristen don't have nothing to do in a sexiest list, that girl is so bla, she don't have any appeal for me! :yuckky:

Best of 2010: Who's the Sexiest Woman of the Year?

http://www.popsugar.com/Pictures-Sexiest-C...n-2010-11843967

Everybody vote for Bar! :)

wow, I just vote for Bar,! :drool: she in second place with Kim Kardashian, and Kristen Stewart in first? who is voting there? I mean Kristen don't have nothing to do in a sexiest list, that girl is so bla, she don't have any appeal for me! :yuckky:

+1

Just can't not to agree with you about Kristen,she's no longer sexy and has got no any beauty

your pics were awesome,she looks really great

thanks bigmax for Bar's pics :wave: