Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

yeah palmina, that's right! I found quite funny these people that come here RARELY and start to bash her REAL fans, we are the first that post news about her career. But by what she said, we know that she don't come here and for sure she also doesn't know how we care for Bar's career and new work, and all the news works of Bar she was saying was just POSTED here before!

sweetandlow: without offending but first you come here to talk crap, please take a look before on the news pages and you will see that ALL Bar's work it's highly published HERE, because we are all her fans and we care for EVERYTHING about her! :blueeyedbaby:

You know what? I said that I looked back 25 pages but obviously, I missed them...would you feel better if you just shot me?? ...and how you got that I was bashing her is just amazing. :blink: ....and then you jump in my face??? are you kidding me??

:blink:

sweetandlow: just to clarify my response, I thought this comment of you were really ironic!

but maybe you have better and more important things to talk about in re: Bar and especially Leo :

what? I never want to offend you, I just said the truth! I don't say you are bashing her, I say you are talking that WE that post here every day don't care for her career! You come here rarely and when you come you say we don't post nothing new about her career, which is not true! But if you looked back 25 pages you certainly don't pay too much atention because if you look well you will see that we post every single work Bar have done, just saying! Sometimes I can't stand some comments, but this conversation ends here because I don't want to argue with anyone, that's all! :wave:

Roxee: big thanks for the new cover, seems like the pic on the cover is one of that she made for Fox Campaign!

Is Leo now a convert to the idea of marriage?

Actor Leonardo DiCaprio is thinking of converting to Judaism in what friends say is ‘the clearest sign yet’ he will marry girlfriend Bar Refaeli.

DiCaprio, 36 – a non-practising Catholic – has made several secret visits to Israel where Bar, his girlfriend of five years, comes from.

‘Leo’s sudden intense interest in Israel, its culture and religion is the clearest sign yet that he intends to marry Bar,’ said a source.

‘He has been staying with her in a hotel in Tel Aviv for a few days at a time recently so that he can avoid the photographers outside her apartment in a nearby suburb.

‘Now he is looking into converting for her.’

DiCaprio and Refaeli met in 2005 at a Las Vegas party held for rock group U2.

He had just split from his girlfriend of six years, Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen.

Like Refaeli, she was a model for the lingerie firm Victoria’s Secret.

Rumours have been rife for months that DiCaprio has secretly proposed to Refaeli.

Certainly he has been keen to spend time with her and her family in Israel whenever he can.

The source added: ‘Leo stays in the royal suite of the five-star Dan Hotel on the beach of Tel Aviv when he’s with Bar.

It is a very romantic and private hideaway for them and an easy commute to Jerusalem Old Town, where Leo has spent hours exploring its religious sites with a guide.

Engaged? Rumours have been rife for months that Leo is secretly engaged to Israeli Bar Refaeli

Engaged? Rumours have been rife for months that Leo is secretly engaged to Israeli Bar Refaeli

‘He employs the same guide used by Madonna on her visits. Leo wants to learn more about Israel and its culture and religion to appease her traditional family.

Bar is over the moon he is so enthused that he is investigating the process of converting.’

Bar, 25, is a divorcee – after leaving an arranged marriage that kept her out of three years’ national service with the Israeli army.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz17ErWOJAk

I have few pics, inside party of Danny A promo movie in Israel but not gonna posting here since so many people pretending to be Bar on facebook or twitter but hey message me if you want the picture for your website or fans page :)

Nobody Interesting to read messages like this. And sorry, no new pictures from me beacuse of this message. :(

It's so SIMPLE to share!

Really? :blink: Not interesting? so why you send me message like this? -hi, Emily Losca. i really want to see the pictures. i don't have a website or fan page, can you send the piсtures to my email - ..... huge thank you:)-

Well so sorry I can't online everyday and I'm about to send you the pics... but to read your rude public message :yuckky: ..... oh well

I don't know if this history about conversion is truth because I think that Bar doesn't practice jewish religion so if she not pratcice leo doesn't need to convert to judaism what is your point of you ?

this means,that may Bar change the religion and not Leo ???

No one of them is going to change the religion! and they are not even gonna marry. Bar said it her self. why not to belive to what she herself saying?? I dont get it....

Gossip Cop is usually reliable in disproving rumors. It was obvious that the story in the Daily Mail was made up.

http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio...version-israel/

Is Leonardo DiCaprio Converting to Judaism for Girlfriend Bar Refaeli?

11:28 am, December 5th, 2010

“Actor Leonardo DiCaprio is thinking of converting to Judaism in what friends say is ‘the clearest sign yet’ he will marry girlfriend Bar Refaeli,” begins a piece in the Daily Mail.

According to the British tab, a so-called “source” says DiCaprio has spent a lot of time in the Holy Land, explaining his “sudden intense interest in Israel, its culture and religion is the clearest sign yet that he intends to marry Bar… He is looking into converting for her.”

That same “source” adds that “Bar is over the moon… that he is investigating the process of converting.”

So, is DiCaprio really converting to Judaism so he can marry Bar Refaeli?

“Lo,” which is “No” in Hebrew.

A source close to the actor tells Gossip Cop that it’s “not true” he’s converting.

Oy, those rumors!

Ya they are a kind of couple that don't need to get married. It's just like Johnny Depp and Vanessa/ brad and Angelina. Marriage does not prove anything. They seem more interested in starting a family, and since they seem to be on similar terms I think they will have a longlasting relationship. It's refreshing to see this kind of couple in Hollywood. However, Bar never said she would never marry all she said is that she wants to start a family first and that marriage does not prove committment or mean the love is stronger.

Ps. I think the marriage discussion should probably end lol it is not important...

Thanks for the gossip guys! IMO; i dont think they'll get married.. YET. I really would absolutely love for them to walk down the aisle like ; ASAP. But it just doesnt seem to want to occur ; & obviously they're both on the same page with the marriage dilemma ; quite honestly the gossip about Leo wanting to convert to Judaism seems like bullshit to me ; & a few months ago there was a similiar gossip about Bar's father wanting Leo to convert to Judaism in order to marry her? I dont even think THAT was true .. but im not very sure. :ninja::blink: ; So; i highly doubt that Bar would convert to Catholocism (I am aware that that was never part of the plan) & Leo AINT going to convert to Judaism. In the end if they do get married ; iTHINK that they will stick to their original religious beliefs ; unless Leo would want to convert to Judaism? Which i cant see happening.. then again religion doesnt matter in a relationship so that shouldnt be an obstacle for Leo. Especially since Leo loves Bar; & Bar loves Leo why would he have to be Jewish in order to marry her ? <-- & im talking about the whole gossip about her father wanting Leo to convert to Judaism in order to marry her ; (which im not sure WAS true) :whistle: <_< :ninja: & of course at the same time about this new gossip.. its totally up to Leo if he wants to convert to Judaism in the end! Perhaps he is interested in the Israeli culture! :wave: