Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

it is today in the daily newspaper in Israel that the save water advesting helped in here to save water

Bar was on the tv - as they wrote did not get paid for it

and also on newspapers with asking to save water

Bar said on the advesting - Israel is drying please save water

also found this old photo how nice!

post-38223-1288092789_thumb.jpg

post-38223-1288092810_thumb.jpg

post-38223-1288092817_thumb.jpg

post-38223-1288092836_thumb.jpg

Nice to know that Bar is commited to such a cause as "saving the water". Thanks for the news iernergy.

Usually, when we don't hear from Bar, it is often because she is relaxing on a vacation somewhere. By any chance, has any of you read anything about her man these days...? ;) :whistle:

Please avoid baiting (negative comments that serve no constructive use other than instigating debates ect.) in model/celeb threads. However, there is likely already a related topic or poll that may fulfil your needs for said subject as long as its tasteful of course. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

sometimes it just only remains to laugh on ienergy's comments. :laugh::laugh: But let's go for what really matters, I translate the article and from what I could understand she was doing a photoshoot, I don't know if the translation is right because it's always confusing. Anyway if is right I'am glad she have a new work!

Thanks Palmina for the link and pictures. :wave: So Bar is busy working in Tel Aviv... And the photoshoot sure promises to be great as we can see it was done in a spectacular landscape! I wish we could understand what the article mentions exactly!

Issue addressed, so response edited. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average