Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Hey pink would be better if you post the link of the site no the entire note/pictures.

No problem! I'll do it but first i would like to explain me what's wrong in posting the entire note/picture!!I mean that if there is a rule i would like to know about it! wave.gif Thanks a lot!

It isn't wrong, is just it would be better for the site if you post the link, cause we base in our visits, so if you post the link the people will go and see it there, if you post everything here we lost visits you know what i mean? well that's what I think. Thank you for giving credit most people don't do that. :)

I see......Well I didn't knew it!! I'm so sorryy!!!! :blush: Thanks for letting me know!!

FYI, Iambarrefaeli twitter account has been shut down. And Bar has never mentioned she feels sad for the skinny models. An impostor wrote it. Bar is not the type of person/model who judges people, their actions and their looks.

As for new pictures, I posted a link above where we can see her shopping with her dad in LA.

Hey pink would be better if you post the link of the site no the entire note/pictures.

No problem! I'll do it but first i would like to explain me what's wrong in posting the entire note/picture!!I mean that if there is a rule i would like to know about it! wave.gif Thanks a lot!

It isn't wrong, is just it would be better for the site if you post the link, cause we base in our visits, so if you post the link the people will go and see it there, if you post everything here we lost visits you know what i mean? well that's what I think. Thank you for giving credit most people don't do that. smile.gif

I see......Well I didn't knew it!! I'm so sorryy!!!! blush.gif Thanks for letting me know!!

Don't worry thank you for visit the site :wave:

YOUTUBE Bar/Leo pics video - hey, I saw some pics of them kissing in a speedboat i not seen before :kiss::heart:

Thanks alot Salong for puting the link for the video! I cant see the video cus my computer has a lot of problems, so, is there's any way that you (or someone else) can put the pics from the video here?? is it posible? cus I like Leo and bar so much, and the fact that there's a photos of them KISSING and I cant see it is- KILLING ME!!! lol

Have a nice weekend everyone!!!

YOUTUBE Bar/Leo pics video - hey, I saw some pics of them kissing in a speedboat i not seen before :kiss::heart:

Thanks alot Salong for puting the link for the video! I cant see the video cus my computer has a lot of problems, so, is there's any way that you (or someone else) can put the pics from the video here?? is it posible? cus I like Leo and bar so much, and the fact that there's a photos of them KISSING and I cant see it is- KILLING ME!!! lol

Have a nice weekend everyone!!!

Hey my name is Kat and I'm new to the Bellazon!:)) Just been looking around here for a while and decided to make an account:) I actually made that Leo and Bar video you wanted to see. I got alot of my pics at barrefaelionline.com. Hope that helps!