Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

someone just thougth that now in 2010, Bar completes 10 years of career... I mean professionaly, because she works since she was a baby, I read that she starts professionaly at 15 years old, so now 10 years, congrats Bar! I hope you work for a long time yet.

Bar went for a dinner in an restourant in Tel Aviv. Close to her table, on another table was sitting Teddy Saggy with his current girlfriend - beauty pageont queen (girl pictured below in the article). They didn' communicate, and his new girffriend was very cool about the fact, that Bar was in the restpourant as well.

The article reminds, that Refaeli and Saggy had short relationship after her split with Dicaprio in the summer of 2009. Now she is back with Leonardo, and Saggy also has a significant one.

Awkward situations can obviously happen not only in Hollywood, but also in Israel (the article comments). In the restourant was also the ex girlfriend of Bar's brother.

I am not from Israel, but I speak a little, so this is what i got from the article.

ienergy, I read this story of delay on marriage on others sites and it comes for the very "reliable" national enquirer... did I have to say something more? this tabloid is the number one in invent ridiculous rumors, so it's clear it's all lies! but this is not the case, I mean anyone knows if Leo and Bar will get married or not... I sincerely hope yes, but who knows? and is becoming old news this thing of wedding all the time.

I think that live together is just like being married, maybe they just feel like a married couple, I think a signed paper doesn't worth more than the experience of live together, the every day coexistence it's the real marriage! but anyway, it's their lifes and they decide what's better for them. I will be always twisting for them both, together or not...

I guess people will have to realize, once and for all, that when it comes to celebrities, there is a huge difference between information coming from authentic interviews and stories written by gossip columnists.

So far, both DiCaprio and Bar have expressed that having a family is part of their projects in authentic interviews. In my opinion, it is just a matter of time before these two start a family. And since the two are ferociously discreet about divulging anything that pertains to their private lives, we could only learn they've married secretly after the wedding.

They'll eventually have kids together I think but they both said in a few years because they are both busy with there careers now. However, maybe those marriage rumours willturn out to be true! Either way

they won't announce it lol. A month and a half ago noone would have thought Orlando and Miranda would be married and look how fast that happened the only difference is that Leo and bar are more discreet and wouldn't even announce the engagement at all in my opinion. I just know some kind of big news about these two will pop up soon

diana, the pictures you posted were taken November 19, 2006. Bar was hugging Christian Audigier goodbye from Ed Hardy store as DiCaprio was waiting for her in the car.

If you want to see the whole pictures taken that day with Bar and her man visiting Audigier's store, go on AFLO pictures, under archive photos. ;)