Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks for the recent pictures, everyone!

A special thanks to you, Palmtreechick for answering me about Bar's lovely friend, Emily Daniels. :wave: Is she also a model ? We see them together very often on several paparazzi pictures.

Too bad, all the candid pictures of Bar you posted were removed. They were awfully adorable.

Thanks ifaman for the LV pics.

Yes, Bar has a feminine figure with feminine assets. Unlike skinny models who look like broomsticks, Bar looks healthy, sexy and very happy. Her voluptuous figure is the reason why she is so much in demand for posing for lingerie brands and bikinis. BTW, one of the guys of the Jersey Shores mentioned in his Interview that Bar was the most beautiful model in the world.... Personally, I tend to agree with him. :)

Thanks for the recent pictures, everyone!

A special thanks to you, Palmtreechick for answering me about Bar's lovely friend, Emily Daniels. :wave: Is she also a model ? We see them together very often on several paparazzi pictures.

Too bad, all the candid pictures of Bar you posted were removed. They were awfully adorable.

Thanks ifaman for the LV pics.

Yes, Bar has a feminine figure with feminine assets. Unlike skinny models who look like broomsticks, Bar looks healthy, sexy and very happy. Her voluptuous figure is the reason why she is so much in demand for posing for lingerie brands and bikinis. BTW, one of the guys of the Jersey Shores mentioned in his Interview that Bar was the most beautiful model in the world.... Personally, I tend to agree with him. :)

Emily is just a personal friend of both Leo and Bar.

:rofl: @ sinkio, peachers and Chocolate :rofl:

:laugh:

That's a liiiitle bit too much booty and her leg is also a bit thin.

gosh,she's H U G E

You guys call that a huge woman :blink: ? This is sad to hear :no: . Also, her butt isn't even big, its a medium sized butt being stuck out due to the way she's standing. Her breasts may be big or medium large more specifically (and quite nice I think). Many dancers have legs this size too, so I don't think that's an unhealthy leg size by any stretch of the imagination. But either way, IMO one of the best bodies in fashion right now and there's absolutely nothing wrong with her size. I could see maybe saying her arms were pretty short, but that's not a big deal. But either way, I must say that intense weight oriented debates (particularly negative statements such as "anorexic" on one end or "huge" or "too big" ect. on the either end) are now discouraged by the rules http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...ewpost&f=31 of Bellazon :) .

I want to have: her butt, breast, legs & stomach ... I want to be as fat as Bar Refaeli! :laugh:

I love her b/c she has an amazing body ... She doesn't look like an anorexic 13 years old boy, unlike some other models :whistle:

Question, if ppl dislike her soooo much & think she's sooooo big? Then what's the point on posting in HER theard? ... I have a couple of things to say about some models i really dislike but i don't go to their theards ... Ppl just love to waste time >.<