Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

heard in justjared that Bar is in N.Y with Leo, and the same people said that in the israeli press have a rumor that she's preggers with his baby and when she was in Israel Bar was in bed sick. but don't have a link, so I don't know if this is true, I think it's just another rumor...

I was just at this really big movie theater watching a movie with a friend, when we came out we saw a lot of people all dressed up.

I recognized HAIM BUZAGLO ("Sessions" director) and LIRON LEVO (Bar's co-star in "Sessions").

So maybe it was the premier of the movie?

I hope we'll get to see the pictures soon!

heard in justjared that Bar is in N.Y with Leo, and the same people said that in the israeli press have a rumor that she's preggers with his baby and when she was in Israel Bar was in bed sick. but don't have a link, so I don't know if this is true, I think it's just another rumor...

Hey, Jennifer, where on JJ did you read that?I went to his site and didn:t see anything recent on Bar.

SparkleyAdi -wouldnt you know if there was a premiere for Sessions :laugh:

SparkleyAdi, do you have recent news about Bar? You know things that we don't...?? :whistle: You have a "little" idea of where Bar might be now? Vacationing with her man, for instance? ;) Or working for some photoshoot somewhere abroad...

I just hope she is happy and everything is OK with her.

Froussay, from which magazine does this gorgeous picture come from? It is beautiful.

this is very possible as Bar has no new works lataly or any intersting events in Israel as hiding most of the time from the media and papartzi

also a good trick to get merried to Dicaprio by having his baby

I agree ienergy, make a lot of sense to me, even that I know blogs aren't reliable! but as "a good trick to get married", sorry but I don't think having a baby (with comes with a lot of responsability) it's the most healthy way to GET married, they have to get married if they wanted! having a baby it's a wonderful thing and I think should be great for them if they want this... I know they're love is true it's not a trick like some people think and I hope one day they marry and have children but in the right time! :wave:

SparkleyAdi, do you have recent news about Bar? You know things that we don't...?? :whistle: You have a "little" idea of where Bar might be now? Vacationing with her man, for instance? ;) Or working for some photoshoot somewhere abroad...

I just hope she is happy and everything is OK with her.

Froussay, from which magazine does this gorgeous picture come from? It is beautiful.

I have no idea where Bar is.. and apparently that premiere I was talking about was of in Israeli movie, but not "Sessions"...