Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

wow, thanx a lot everyone! Bar looks SO beautiful in the Hilfiger pics - I've never seen her lovelier. It's interesting we haven't seen or heard of Bar (or her b/f) for the last week and now they both in Europe - she in germany and he in Switz. :flower:

HEr jeans fit her like a glove!

wow, thanx a lot everyone! Bar looks SO beautiful in the Hilfiger pics - I've never seen her lovelier. It's interesting we haven't seen or heard of Bar (or her b/f) for the last week and now they both in Europe - she in germany and he in Switz. :flower:

HEr jeans fit her like a glove!

that's right Solange, Bar's jeans fit her like a glove, exactly! :laugh: and she looks really lovely, I hope we can see more pics of her, and of Bar and Leo soon! :wave:

hey, cool candid pics.

U know in this pic - it was taken NYE like 2009 NYE and that girl next to Bar is Lindsay Lullman, another model AND g/f to Lucas Haas, friend of Leo. Or she used to be his G/F - don't know about now.

http://27.imagebam.com/dl.php?ID=72381319&...bdce2dc5e5ea77a

if anyone else has a problem visiting this link, click on this link. it leads to the exact same file. :)

bunte.de : Bar Rafeali - The fear of personal questions

Kind of a weird way making an "interview" video.

The man starts with they want to investigate why she wouldn't answer any personal questions ... and that's exactly what he wants to find out.

Then they talk very generally about her, that she's from Israel and that she's the girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio.

Then they catch her walking by, she just says "No questions, sorry" ...

The following part is in English.

Then some comments from German actors about personal questions.