Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I'm also glad that I didn'T get to read it. Was also asleep. :p

:rofl:

18 User(s) are reading this topic (9 Guests and 3 Anonymous Users)

Bar is sooo popular these days :laugh:

:rofl:

But how many mean her good and how many evil :shifty::ninja: ?

Guess I'll post a pic to both avoid being a free loader and also prove I'm on the side of good :ninja: . Or am I :shifty: ? :laugh::ninja:

copy3of1210112131210sc1.jpg

Actually i think this is goin' to be funny hahaha ... Those Jersey Shore guys are really funny so probably is goin' to be a sexy/fun/flirty shoot

Can't wait to see the final pictures :laugh:

well, I dunno but I think Bar got the gig getting photog'ed with the Jersey Shore guy for INTERVIEW mag (which is a real cool mag) cause Leo said recently he is a fan of the show and he met those guys at a club. Otherwise, it is too coincidental that he met them and now Bar is in a photo shoot with one of the Jersey guys.I can't wait to see the final pics in the mag!

palmtreechick, where did you find those pics???? Especially the ones of her dancing in a group, including actor Lukas Haas and his G/F, model Lindsay Lullman(who happen to be Leo's friend, Lukas, that is)?? Are you the person who has the MissBarRefaeli twitter ...cause those same pics appeared there today.....so WEIRD!