Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

THANKS A LOT, FROUSSAY and WHISPERWARR!!! I always LOOOOOVE to see new pictures and new interviews with BAR!!! :drool: This Gala article is great. And the photos are splendid!

Here is the translated interview: Punchy Interview with the Model

She is one of the most prominent models of the moment. And surely one of the most accessible. Between parades, the accomplished sportswoman accepted for Gala and Reebok to pose and to confide her beauty secrets and shape ... Interview unvarnished.

In addition to her sublime little face, her hallucinating mane (not a coincidence why Garnier chose her as a model) Bar displays a body to die for ... Normal, you say to someone who does sports several times a week. So when the supermodel tests a meeting Jukari Fit To Fly-signed all new activity Reebok and Cirque du Soleil, she gives a 100%. The evidence is proven by the picturess! Meeting at the end of school.

The origin of this vine line?

Very good exercise! As often as possible in fact, I devote myself to all the activities that make me feel like running, gym, dance, hula hoop, but also surfing, kite surfing. In terms of sports, I am a key to everything, but be careful, I do because I enjoy it, certainly not because I have to do it. No question of suffering, otherwise it would become a pure strain and that there is no question. I enjoy the benefits of sports on the body and mind, but above all, never feel boredom.

Tell us about the Jukari Fit to Fly ...

It's great and completely different from what we normally practice. The exercises and figures to make are difficult, but no one makes absolutely no idea because we have fun! I loved flying with the trapeze. I'm so hooked, I'll try to continue this activity!

What do you do when you leave a gym class?

First of all I take a shower! And as I am full of energy, I can not bring myself to rest. That's good, I still have a thousand and one things to do. This is also why I put a point to drag me outside and preferably in the morning.

You're a model, you watch your diet?

Of course, I try to eat as healthy as possible. Above all, I realized that had to stop thinking about food because after it becomes an obsession. So I avoid most snacks, and when I cracked, I throw myself into fruits. The rest of the time I'm a big consumer of vegetables, white meat and fish.

You work for great designers, what do you think about the Reebok collection?

What I like about this line is that the clothes fit the lifestyle of women and how they move. They are comfortable for working indoors and the bonus is that they are really nice. With them useless to expect to arrive in the locker room to change, you can wear in the street! For my part, I'm totally a fan of Capri pants and top raspberry. They are super well cut and color tee shirt as I like pop.

Beauty tips to declare?

Since I do not have time to make beauty treatments, I carefully clean my skin at least once a day to make sure no residue will come to disturb his equilibrium. And when I do not work, I do nothing. It's my way for me to keep my complexion and my brilliance. In everyday life, I am a follower of cleansing milks and lotions Shiseido, but also the online Multi-Active Clarins signed. However, before buying a cream, I sense her perfume, then I test the luminous finish it leaves on my skin, I hate feeling the weight of a cream on my face. Result, I always light textures. But I am not perfect, evidence, I do not protect enough from the sun. ...

Your bluff for dating ...

I put on mascara to draw me a pretty fringe of lashes. My favourite: the Dior show for Dior and Lancôme's Virtuoso (4). And if necessary, add a dab of pink cream blush on my cheeks. I alternate between Shiseido Accentuating Color Stick (5) and Blush Translucent Cream of Benefit (1). And that's all! My motto is very little make-up to stay as natural as possible.

And your hair?

I wash daily with shampoo Hawaii (found in the U.S.) ... but I try not to do because my hair guru tells me that this is not good for them, but I love wearing wet and dry naturally. ...

Faithful to a perfume?

Not too much, I use a lot ... But I always come back to my favorite J'Adore Dior (2) and Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker (3).

The advice you give to your friends ...

Use your current fitness to have fun while you are sculpting a beautiful silhouette. Going into a room and staying glued to a machine is so boring ... In fact, find the sport that suits you and have fun in the practice.

You never go out without ...

A hydro-alcoholic gel to disinfect my hands and Cream Mineral Anti-Oxidant Ahava for hydrating throughout the day.

By Christelle Paillard

Gala, November 2009

I still do not have any idea where Bar could have been for the last days (or weeks). I guess she is working real hard or is vacationing somewhere.

Where could she be...??

Perhaps vacationing? Or maybe shes really busy working ? But, no news of her that i know of :(

I wonder where shes at ?

I believe she is vacationing....and not alone.. :blink:

Is Leonardo DiCaprio getting back with Bar Rafaeli? A source says the star recently took the Sports Illustrated swimsuit model to Baker's Bay, a private resort in the Bahamas. "They stayed in their own villa," our spy says. "They were shacked up together all weekend."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/leo_raisin...M#ixzz0XyC4exQ6

Baker's Bay looks like a splendid secluded spot for relaxing and enjoying good company.

http://www.bakersbayclub.com/