Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I've had all I can take of this nonsense. This thread has become an unfunny version of the Megan Fox thread. It is a model thread, not a zoo. Though the internet is filled with free space to start blogs to post whatever you want, Bellazon isn't such and model threads aren't such. Talk about general things in the "Chat Thread" in General Discussion, start a blog or start your own website. For this thread, A) POST PICS B) Post videos C) Say something about the subject at hand for anything other than the purpose of instigating negative energy D) Post news IN ENGLISH

According to the rules of Bellazon, ENGLISH is the language to be used on the board and in posts and links as well. Unless you are going to translate it, STOP posting these links in other languages that only waste pages of space on arguments anyway.

This is my last speech of this kind (unless one has to be made to new people of course). Also, this isn't up for debate or discussion. For questions or concerns, send a personal message to myself or the other staff. If further action has to be taken, it will happen without words in the form of a suspension and disabled posting abillities.

Thank you, take care of yourselves, and each other :mellow: ...

Yup, that is Bar when she was probably around 17 or 18. Her hair color back then was brunette. Not sure what her real hair color is cause she didn't have brunette hair when she was a little kid.

She's a natural blonde ... Then she used that ugly brown hair & then she went back to blonde, wich IMO it's her color, she should stay blonde

Bar Refaeli and Rico Mansur: now it's official

Finally, Glamurama wrenched Rico Mansur what everyone wanted to know details of the relationship of the entrepreneur with Bar Refaeli. And by the way, the top, ex-girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio, has pretty much conquered the guy:She is an amazing person, a special girl.And beautiful, even more inside than outside.Over time I got to know her very well,truly,he said.

Rico, who began an affair with a model during a trip to Saint-Tropez in July, also said that the distance between the two hinders a little: "She lives in Israel, so let things roll. But we always talk at MSN and the phone.

http://glamurama.uol.com.br/materia_pulsar-30479.aspx

in all the finainal news magazines here and the daily news it was that Bar is dating tadi sagi - the rich man

it seems like another one day date

but as far as I see it it is better she will date with sagi as currenty she is totally not working

at all and need a lot of money to live

this is also why in the last photos she ends of money in th mall

can you imagne bar going to mall and can not pay with credit card for her food?

There are no new contracts or news about new parterships for bar here

at least she can go to do some donation work and not go to malls

Dating the singer also a big joke

he is about 36 years old and she is 23

refaelishop, what is this advertising for you posted? It would be nice of you to translate it for us.

Thanks in advance. :)

there is new year jewish holiday in Israel so the newpaper doing spacial edition for this holiday

with bar - interview and photos for the jewish new year

so it is actaully a kind of promo for the newspaper which will be on the holiday on 16/9

LE EMOZIONI QUOTIDIANE DI MORELLATO DEBUTTANO IN AUTUNNO CON BAR REFAELI.

The Italian brand leader in the fields of jewelry and watches, back in communication between September and October with a campaign dedicated to everyday emotions. Star of communication, the stunning Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli.

http://www.sfilate.it/moda/articolo.cfm?id_articolo=18290