Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks, KL!!! It's a weird translation though -- it says it's untrue but then says he doesn't want to talk about it, which makes it sound suspect! That picture is quote though... I see Adi but I don't know the name of the brunette... she's been in a lot of pictures with Bar before though, like in Cannes and such. Wonder who she is!

The brunette girl with Bar is Valentina Micchetti :wave:

I don't know her

I was looking for news about Bar Refaeli in google and found this:

comments:

The girl with Bar is Valentina Micchetti, ex TV starlet for about a minute, and she is NOT a 7 or 8... She is FALLING APART ...

http://splashnewsonline.celebuzz.com/2008/...smokin-hot.html

Write her name in google and you will see that She's the same woman who appears in several photos with Bar :wave:

<_< <_<

Rico Mansur speaks about Bar Refaeli: "She is very cool"

Player, who was in Israel, does not confirm nor deny affair "for now"

Rico Mansur spoke with "Quem magazine" on the afternoon of Friday (7) about his alleged affair with a former girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio, the Israeli model Bar Refaeli.

"So while I did not want to talk much about it. I can say is that we met, she is my friend and very nice even, "he commented.

Asked about the relationship of the two would just be friendship, the poloist desconversar preferred. "I will not either confirm nor deny that got together for a while," said

Rico, however, confirmed that was passing a season in Israel, home of the model. "Yes I was there, made friends and I loved it. It is an incredible country with a people receptive, open, and like the Brazilians, "ended.

Sorry guys, but Bar and Rico are really together.

I don't like him,but I Dont believe he is lying.

http://revistaquem.globo.com/Revista/Quem/...ITO+BACANA.html

yeah, it's such a shame Bar's with him, I really don't like him too and I use to like Bar, it's sad! <_<

LoL amen, i mean i don't get this whole phenomena about people getting so involved with others personal life,

career and what she is wearing is okay, but heck i guess everyone has an opinion and i don't have any

problems with that, but lets get back on track with other aspects of Bar other then her dating life.

I don't know her

I was looking for news about Bar Refaeli in google and found this:

comments:

The girl with Bar is Valentina Micchetti, ex TV starlet for about a minute, and she is NOT a 7 or 8... She is FALLING APART ...

http://splashnewsonline.celebuzz.com/2008/...smokin-hot.html

Write her name in google and you will see that She's the same woman who appears in several photos with Bar :wave:

I did and ... thank you fo rthe info! :)

What a coincidence... ;)

This is why I begin to dislike models. Not because I dislike the model, however the fans annoy me to such a level I don't want to come into her thread, much less think about her and the drama that comes with her fans.

Thanks guys, keep it up. <Golfclap>

Bar is shootin' for SI in Dubai & it's confirmed, b/c one the photographers posted on his twitter that he's seein' weird things in Dubai ...

& there's more pictures, but not goin' to post them b/c looks like no one here cares about the pictures, everyone just loveees to come here & start talkin' shitty&stupid things about Bar & her million of boyfriends :)