Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I didn't mean ALWAYS, like ALL pictures, but in some of them, yes.

anyway, I"ll stop talking about it, it was just a little reflexion. =)

Wow... I hope to see her pic soon then! She'll look amazing I'm sure!

Thanks for the article =)

Except for razzi pictures, when did you see pictures of Bar with DiCaprio on private occasions? Vacation pictures? With friends?

http://www.jaunted.com/files/5957/leonardo..._coaster_01.jpg

http://img2.tapuz.co.il/forums/1_111129043.jpg

http://img2.tapuz.co.il/forums/1_111129523.jpg

http://img2.tapuz.co.il/forums/1_111129484.jpg

Did they look bored? Not really..... I wish we could see similar types of pictures where Bar was partying with DiCaprio on private occasions like the ones of her with her friends in Israel.... Unfortunately, no friens of hers or his would share these personal pictures.

According to this article, Bar is currently in the Carribeans for a Victoria's Secret photoshoot.

http://celebs.walla.co.il/?w=/3601/1523710

Also, it says that Teddy Sagi, one of Israel's richest men, who lives between London and Berlin, has invited Bar to attend Britney Spears concert in Berlin on July 26. Of course, as expected, ;) the picture only shows Bar photographed with the guy... While there were probably lots of friends or relatives of Bar around them. And the Walla reporter probably avoided to write that Bar was going to Britney's concert with friends as well. :whistle:

VS it's about time!!!

newspaper from today - bar is playing tennis

talkign about tennis trainers in israel

Teddy Sagi has big casions and hope they will date for long time!

post-23854-1248183246_thumb.jpg

post-23854-1248183278_thumb.jpg

http://english.galatta.com/entertainment/e...eron_27933.html

“Leo is back in circulation after he split from his long term girlfriend Bar Refaeli. Cameron has been showing a lot of interest while he is in London filming. She was back at his rented apartment in Knightsbridge, West London, a couple of times last week after a series of secret dates.

Refaelishop. NO ONE gives a shit about who Leo's with, and if they do <insert ass cancer>. Stop posting shit about him already. Take the god damn link and little article to Leo's thread where it belongs.

God I'm so over hearing about that f*cking tool it's not even funny. I come to Bar's thread to see her pics, find out news about her, and every other f*cking post is about Leo! :angry:

GOOD GRIEF PEOPLE - JUST IGNORE REFAELISHOP'S POSTS -- HE IS NOT A BAR FAN OR A LEO FAN. JUST IGNORE THIS PERSON 'S POSTS!

And there is no need to insult Leo; he's a good guy and great actor...just because some idiot continues to post these innane links, don't get upset at the rest of the posters here, some who are Leo fans but only mention him when it concerns him and Bar.

GOOD GRIEF PEOPLE - JUST IGNORE REFAELISHOP'S POSTS -- HE IS NOT A BAR FAN OR A LEO FAN. JUST IGNORE THIS PERSON 'S POSTS!
I did.

To everyone: Visit her/his profile, click on "options" right under the user's profile, then choose "Ignore User" and then in the new window, click on "Update Ignored Users".

Or just click on this link. :)

Thanks SparkleyAdi for letting us see this bunch of "private" pictures. Are they new? Frankly, I am amazed to realize how so many personal pictures are displayed of Bar here. Like all of you, I am pleased and thrilled to see any types of photos taken with Bar... but who exactly gives away and is able to find these images of Bar among a group of friends in Israel. Because they all come from Israel, don't they? Yes, Bar looks happy on them because they seem to party and celebrate an event.

I am sure if a friend or acquaintance of Bar would share personal pictures of her among a group of friends in the US, we would probably see her as happy and smiling. With the exception of razzi pictures, where she always looks annoyed, we have never had the chance to see her smiling to a camera on private gatherings with her loved ones :) ! I bet there are plenty!

one word-

facebook.

And there is no need to insult Leo; he's a good guy and great actor...just because some idiot continues to post these innane links, don't get upset at the rest of the posters here, some who are Leo fans but only mention him when it concerns him and Bar.

you can ignore what you want but around the would bar is famous only because of leo

the post must be here in his forum as bar's name is on the article

:wave:

you just do not want to read this it is your personal problem

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/d...law-419512.html

yesterday I posted here a scan from one of the newspapers in israel also talking about bar

solange_09 we all know you are bar's mother!

you can ignore what you want but around the would bar is famous only because of leo

yesterday I posted here a scan from one of the newspapers in israel also talking about bar

Before you loved her and you said that they were cute together.

(Leo and Cameron are just friends)

Wait.. why was this needed in the thread again, because Bar's name was mentioned? Seriously..

It doesn't HAVE to be posted just because her name is there. Leo has a thread and Bar has a thread. If they're not together anymore isn't one article (the firs one) sufficient :idk: ? To tell the truth I thought them breaking up would free me from having to hear about some dude during my occasional visit, not make it worse :ninja: . It seems to me that you aren't a Bar fan anymore then why the effort to post here? Are you a Leo fan? Why not just post it there?

I don't like Kate Moss but you don't see me posting articles in her thread. As a matter of fact, its only by an educated guess that I assume she even HAS a thread :nicole: :ninja: . I just leave the fans in peace. If they aren't together anymore, if the focas is Leo, post it in his thread. Let Bar go on to build her career and Leo to go on to the next model, build his fortune and be an oscar nominee every 4 years ect.

It doesn't HAVE to be posted just because her name is there. Leo has a thread and Bar has a thread. If they're not together anymore isn't one article (the firs one) sufficient :idk: ? To tell the truth I thought them breaking up would free me from having to hear about some dude during my occasional visit, not make it worse :ninja: . It seems to me that you aren't a Bar fan anymore then why the effort to post here? Are you a Leo fan? Why not just post it there?

I don't like Kate Moss but you don't see me posting articles in her thread. As a matter of fact, its only by an educated guess that I assume she even HAS a thread :nicole: :ninja: . I just leave the fans in peace. If they aren't together anymore, if the focas is Leo, post it in his thread. Let Bar go on to build her career and Leo to go on to the next model, build his fortune and be an oscar nominee every 4 years ect.

Once again, take someone's GREAT advice and assign a IGNORE for all of this poster's posts and you won't be bothered anymore. It's all just nonsense, it makes no sense to respond to anything this poster's (refaelishop) posts.

YAY - for Bar for RAMPAGE!!!!