Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

THANKS LYE!! :drool: WOW, what a thrill to see the SESSION poster! I have been waiting so long for this. Nice gorgeous pictures from the movie as well. It seems like she has the major part! So can someone explain to me what is this all about? You can "win" part of the film by auctionning it? That sounds interesting but how does it work and when is it supposed to come out? I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!! :p

Thanks also for the pictures and for your comments, girls. Again, I doubt Bar is interested in VS. She has so many other options as a model.

Solange, that clip for Reebok is so lively and cute. But in the interview she gave at FOX News, she said she was planning to travel to Madrid, Berlin, Israel and Hawaii..... so she might be in Germany at the moment. And I'm sure she will probably be invited to Cannes for another year. She sure knows how to look stunning on a red carpet!

I can't wait to learn more about SESSION and its release! :) And Cannes too.

Leo wont be going anywhere with Bar in public because they're not that serious and will soon break up. I think he tries as much as possible to not be seen with her. He never takes her anywhere important. I don't think he was even in NY a couple of weeks ago and those stories were just made up as they so often are. You will never see Leo go back to Israel.

Marisa Miller and Miranda Kerr are really not runway models either so being a runway model has nothing to do with being a VS. Giz is no longer with VS. VS decided not to renew her contract because of outrageous demands two-three years ago.

Thanks LYE!

Don't bother replying or reading HOBBIT'S post - clearly she is another troll, like FRENCH> :evil:

Jennifer, LEO won't be going to Cannes cuase he doesn't have a film showing there - he's not the type to just go to a red carpet to be seen

;-). Plus, he's gonna be busy filming his next movie, in JUNE!

Bar Refaeli ranked world's third 'hottest' woman by Maxim magazine

Top men's magazine Maxim on Wednesday ranked Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli as number three in its list of the world's 'hottest' 100 women.

Alongside a picture of the 23-year-old, Maxim noted: "If there's any evidence that the Middle East is a land of beauty and wonder - not just unending turbulence - Bar is it."

Refaeli, who is the girlfriend of Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio, was preceded in the magazine's "2009 Hot 100" list by American actresses Megan Fox and Olivia Wilde.

Earlier in the year, Refaeli was chosen to feature as the cover girl for Sports Illustrated's 2009 Swimsuit Issue, considered one of the top contracts for models in the fashion industry.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1085263.html

Best Known For: 2009 Sports Illustrated Swim Cover Model, MTV House of Style Host, Hurley spokesmodel and LBB collaboration.

Where I spend most of my time: When I am not working and traveling around the world you will find me with friends and family.

BFFs: dafi, adi, ofir, emily, roni, gal, niv, nikki, elinor

Who Inspires you: My parents are inspirational to me- they have always been supportive of ANY choice I made, it helped me choose my own path knowing they will be there for me.

Favorite Travel Destination: I am a hot weather fan! My hometown in Israel has some of the most amazing beaches in the world. The Canouan Islands. Santorini, Greece.

My Top Five: 1.) Blackberry Curve 2.) Ipod Touch 3.) little black bikini 4.) Iphone Applications 5.) Israel

hurley