Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

:wave:

Hi everyone! Newsflash; Bar's currently in NYC courtesy of "Faded Youth Blog." There's several pictures of Bar with friends. Unfortunately I'm having trouble posting but I know someone else will. Thanks!

http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/97889/bar-hi...he-bar#comments

After lunching at trendy Bar Pitti in New York City today (April 16), Bar Rafaeli was spotte making the most of her bucks at a local Best Buy store.

The Israeli-born Victoria’s Secret supermodel was recently forced to quell rumours that she’s engaged to boyfriend Leonard DiCaprio after she was spotted with a gold band on her wedding.

Speaking of Leo, it was recently announced that he’s auctioning off a trip to the premiere of his next movie, Shutter Island.

In addition to a walk own the red carpet, the top bidder will get lodging at a green hotel and travel to and from the event in an eco-car.

Leo has long been an activist for the environment and the auction’s proceeds will go to Global Green USA — a non-profit he is a board member of.

CLICK HERE to bid. The current top big is a mere $1025.

I wonder if Bar was in Israel for Passover? It didn't seem like it since there wasn't any sightings of her there. Unless Bar just stayed home and didn't really go out. Did you hear anything, Refaelishop?

Oh no, Bar's having lunch with a male friend so that must mean she already left Noam for this new guy! I'm being sarcastic, of course, but I'm sure the gossip sites will try to make a "story" out of this just like they did with Noam. I agree with you Solange, the gossip about Bar and Noam is ridicoulous. Not because Noam is an "ordinary" guy but because there's absolutely no evidence to the rumours. If they were photographed making out then maybe I would believe but they're friends who were just hanging out on a yacht. Big deal.

Being famous is not all that it's cracked up to be and Bar's has a good attitude about it. It is a good idea to ignore all the gossip and do what makes you happy. That's the most important thing and it looks like Bar's having the last laugh.

:wave:

I just found a lot more pics on "Just Jared." Enjoy;

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/04/16/ba...be/#more-297982

Bar Refaeli is a Best Buy Babe

Sports Illustrated cover model Bar Refaeli enjoys her Diet Coke and lunches at Bar Pitti and then goes shopping at Best Buy in New York City on Thursday (April 16).

The 23-year-old Israeli beauty recently hung out with Noam Tor (winner of the Israeli version of Survivor) and promoted Israeli fashion line Fox.

Check out the sexy video below of Bar during an SI photoshoot!

20+ pictures inside of Bar Refaeli, the Best Buy babe…