Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks Roxana! :heart:

well, anyone can choose to believe whatevah they want to of course but it seems very unlikely to me that Bar would have someone alert the paps since LEO hates them and would she really risk making him angry mad about that AND if she loved paps so much, doncha think she would look happier or look more put together when she goes out sometimes?

I read some of those comments at TMZ, X17 online, etc, and there are a lot of jealous haters out there pretending to be someone else, know things, etc etc. Again, believe what you want but consider the source :laugh: :wave:

also, yeah, anyone is free to comment except to comment only to BAIT Bar fans. I just wonder why people waste their time on someone they don't like or only comment to say things like that, never to comment on her modeling work.

Thanks Roxana! :heart:

well, anyone can choose to believe whatevah they want to of course but it seems very unlikely to me that Bar would have someone alert the paps since LEO hates them and would she really risk making him angry mad about that AND if she loved paps so much, doncha think she would look happier or look more put together when she goes out sometimes?

I read some of those comments at TMZ, X17 online, etc, and there are a lot of jealous haters out there pretending to be someone else, know things, etc etc. Again, believe what you want but consider the source :laugh: :wave:

also, yeah, anyone is free to comment except to comment only to BAIT Bar fans. I just wonder why people waste their time on someone they don't like or only comment to say things like that, never to comment on her modeling work.

Of course, most of the comments made are ridiculous. It's just that one can never be sure though when someone decides to post something which is true. Anything not just about Bar.

It seems most fans don't like to hear or read about 'negative' things anyway.

made by me click for better quality

post-18831-0-1446053843-9781_thumb.jpg

somebody has this photo HQ because in have it MQ?

post-18831-0-1446053844-03742_thumb.jpg

anyone have?

Not :( :no: :no: sorry

Neither me ... sorry :no:

Im goin' to look all my pics again anyways