Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

thanks Shellers!

Foreverdoutzen - it doesn't matter because it's already been established here that Bar doesn't care if Leo is Jewish because she is not so devout and Leo really doesn't practice religion either and her Dad said it doesn't matter either, he just want her happy. Which is cool, IMO! I mean, so many are so hypocritical about religion - like for instance Catholics who go to Church and all but then they have babies out of wedlock or date men who have babies before they are married :ninja:

:heart:

Well, of course, she's here in L.A. cuz she's filming her appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show. It's highly unlikely that she'll show up to the Oscar's but if she does, I'll definitely be the first to have High Def footage of it.

BTW, anyone figure out my Hurley advert challenge yet?

:laugh:

We said all the magazines that we knew ... :cry:

I think we all to read more magazines hahahaha :laugh:

Hi everyone and thanks for all the new stuff, pictures and news !!! :wave:

vampire, could this new Hurley ad be in the Vanity Fair?

Thanks for clarifying the gossip about Bar's dad demanding that Leo convert into Judaism. I remember that very interesting interview from Interfaith relations with Bar and Rafi. We had the answer then! :)

Thanks for the brand new pictures of Bar with her man coming back to LA. Bar needs to be on the Ellen show tomorrow morning and I think DiCaprio is attending some pre-oscar event with other celebrities tonight.

As for the AA, I doubt they will go there.... first, Leo was not nominated, ( I don't understand this as he was awesome in Body of lies and Revolutionary Road ). But (and this is my own personal opinion) for someone who refuses to be seen by photographers with his companion of 3 years in airports or movie premieres, I doubt he will have her with him on such a big public event. I have nothing against him, please don't get me wrong, but it seems impossible to imagine that these two would go public together at the Oscars. But they could go to after-parties, like they did in the past years.

Has anyone read anything about Bar's coming movie, Session lately? I searched and I can not find news. This is something I am very looking forward to with Bar's career.

I can't wait to see Bar on Ellen tomorrow!!!! :p

Has anyone read anything about Bar's coming movie, Session lately? I searched and I can not find news. This is something I am very looking forward to with Bar's career.

I read somewhere that it was coming out in March or May. I'm not sure.

Hi everyone and thanks for all the new stuff, pictures and news !!! :wave:

vampire, could this new Hurley ad be in the Vanity Fair?

Thanks for clarifying the gossip about Bar's dad demanding that Leo convert into Judaism. I remember that very interesting interview from Interfaith relations with Bar and Rafi. We had the answer then! :)

Thanks for the brand new pictures of Bar with her man coming back to LA. Bar needs to be on the Ellen show tomorrow morning and I think DiCaprio is attending some pre-oscar event with other celebrities tonight.

As for the AA, I doubt they will go there.... first, Leo was not nominated, ( I don't understand this as he was awesome in Body of lies and Revolutionary Road ). But (and this is my own personal opinion) for someone who refuses to be seen by photographers with his companion of 3 years in airports or movie premieres, I doubt he will have her with him on such a big public event. I have nothing against him, please don't get me wrong, but it seems impossible to imagine that these two would go public together at the Oscars. But they could go to after-parties, like they did in the past years.

& know im goin' to be sooo out of topic & this is not Leo's theard but ...

I don't think his goin' to win a Oscar NEVER! ... Doesn't matter how good he acts, i think Academy hates him :laugh: ... How in the hell he didn't won w/The Aviator? or Blood Diamond? >.<

Just like Brad Pitt >.< If Brad wins the Oscar im goin' to be shock, i love his movie & he acts amazing ... but i don't think his gonna win

The "Good lookin'" actors will never win a Oscar, & that SUCKS b/c for me Leo is the best actor of this generation!

Now back on topic ...

I agree w/you ... :cry:

Im 99.9% sure that Bar is not goin' to the Oscar ... & if she goes, she's not goin' w/Leo

I just can't imagine Leo&Bar together on the red carpet ... I mean that would be awesome b/c i love them hahaha ... But who knows, maybe this year we're lucky & they decide to go public finally after all this years hahaha

I think Leo will win one day..maybe he has to wait a long time though. Plus, I dont think Brad is that good an actor, at least I dont think he is anywheres close to Leo as far as acting ability..I mean, I cant understand why he got nominated for Benjamin Button and not Leo. ImeaN I like Benjamin Button as a movie but his acting....not special.Leo should have won for Gilbert Grape and he should have been nominated for Basketball Diaries and The Departed.

Well, Leo won't walkthe Oscar red carpet if he is not nominated so he absolutely wont be there and neither will Bar. But if he is nominated next year, he might bring Bar...

A bar video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aefYtcfgUJU

I think Leo will win one day..maybe he has to wait a long time though. Plus, I dont think Brad is that good an actor, at least I dont think he is anywheres close to Leo as far as acting ability..I mean, I cant understand why he got nominated for Benjamin Button and not Leo. ImeaN I like Benjamin Button as a movie but his acting....not special.Leo should have won for Gilbert Grape and he should have been nominated for Basketball Diaries and The Departed.

Well, Leo won't walkthe Oscar red carpet if he is not nominated so he absolutely wont be there and neither will Bar. But if he is nominated next year, he might bring Bar...

A bar video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aefYtcfgUJU

Of course Leo is better than Brad hahahaha ... It was just an example!

But i think that Brad was amazing this year w/Benjamin Button, i love the movie ... i cried like a baby hahaha

But like you, i can't understeand why they don't nominate Leo, he's an amazing actor >.< ... IMO Academy just sucks >.<

& what a cute viiiideo! Bar looks so funnyy! :heart:

She's supercuute! :heart:

Cool kids, Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli arrived at LAX yesterday after a busy few weeks. Leo stopped by the Armani party in NYC the other night while Bar's been promoting her hot SI swimsuit cover. Now the two are back in LA together, just in time for the Oscars where Revolutionary Road is up for a few trophies — don't forget to fill out your ballot for a chance to win a year of free movies. We'd love to see Leo bring Bar on a red carpet, though rumor has it her parents want him to convert to Judaism before things get any more serious.

http://www.popsugar.com/2836272