Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I think she was in Florida Nov 22.

The caption for all these pics says:

Supermodel Bar Refaeli with new boyfriend

November 22, 2008, Miami, Florida, USA: EXCLUSIVE *** Actress and supermodel Bar Refaeli with Noam Tur the winner of the Israeli 2008 Survivor television show. winner. Tur has now become a television personality in his own right as well as a model. He joined Bar Refaeli in Miami to shoot a catalogue for an Israeli company. Bar Refaeli had earlier been dating actor Leonardo Dicaprio.

post-23568-1228537239_thumb.jpg

post-23568-1228537250_thumb.jpg

post-23568-1228537264_thumb.jpg

post-23568-1228537275_thumb.jpg

post-23568-1228537283_thumb.jpg

post-23568-1228537293_thumb.jpg

:woot:

Bar literally bumped into me today! At first i thought it was just a regular girl but then i saw her face! She said sorry& i said it was ok. I smiled and she smiled back haha It was on 50th and 5th avenue. She was with a bald fat guy and some other guy.

refaelishop, can you please translate this? I did it on google but the google translator sucks. So can you? PLEASE!

http://celebs.walla.co.il/?w=/3601/1389106

shellers24 - no worries I will translate for you - and you should take fast hebrew course and visit Israel soon! :laugh:

They write that bar is in LA with Leo and not going from home for a week only one or two times

and that bar arrived there right away from fox work in maimi "right to leo's arms"

In general they talk about this the all article

---

Bar Refaeli online shop

http://www.1x1project.org/barrefaelishop/

November 22, 2008, Miami, Florida, USA: EXCLUSIVE *** Actress and supermodel Bar Refaeli with Noam Tur the winner of the Israeli 2008 Survivor television show. winner. Tur has now become a television personality in his own right as well as a model. He joined Bar Refaeli in Miami to shoot a catalogue for an Israeli company. Bar Refaeli had earlier been dating actor Leonardo Dicaprio.

Thanks Shellers ,

where did you find this article ?

Do you think leo is reading this forum for bar updates? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

---

Bar Refaeli online shop

I doubt it, If she was my girlfriend I wouldnt bother reading up about her...but if she was my ex...then ya...I really think if thats her new boyfriend hes a real step down from leo...

Though Id be a step up from leo :D

Thanks Shellers ,

where did you find this article ?

its not an article its the caption of those pics. And Noam is not her new bf they were just doing a photoshoot.

:woot:

Bar literally bumped into me today! At first i thought it was just a regular girl but then i saw her face! She said sorry& i said it was ok. I smiled and she smiled back haha It was on 50th and 5th avenue. She was with a bald fat guy and some other guy.

Maybe it was her dad? But her dad is not fat right? Where was it? In NYC?

refaelishop, can you please translate this? I did it on google but the google translator sucks. So can you? PLEASE!

http://celebs.walla.co.il/?w=/3601/1389106

shellers24 - no worries I will translate for you - and you should take fast hebrew course and visit Israel soon! :laugh:

They write that bar is in LA with Leo and not going from home for a week only one or two times

and that bar arrived there right away from fox work in maimi "right to leo's arms"

In general they talk about this the all article

---

Bar Refaeli online shop

Maybe i should visit Israel. But I doubt it will be anytime soon. Thanks! :wave: