Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Is Bar famous in your country? or at least known by people like people knows her in Israel?

in France ,she made some covers of magazine but she is famous just as Leo's girlfriend and I think that it will stay all the time like that even when they will be separated (if it is already made)

I don't know where you get your info in France... but not only Bar made 5 or 6 ELLE covers, PARIS MATCH, one of the most popular magazines in Europe published a 5 page article with pictures about Bar in 2007. The reporter traveled to Israel to interview her and her family. You know many models who attracted such attention. Not a word of her man was mentioned in the article. This is not exactly being only famous because of her boyfriend. The lady has such an exceptional beauty that Chopard with Albert Ferretti gave her the responsibility to wear a very expensive dress for one of the evenings in Cannes 2008. They had to find a model with class and dignity to wear such a dress filled with diamonds and rubies. They chose Bar Refaeli! And do you know many other models in the world who were invited by France’s President Nicholas Sarkozy & his wife Carla Bruni at the Elysee Palace in honor of a world state leader? Not me... :whistle: I wonder what her famous boyfriend could have to do with that...

As for Spain, we know how Bar works on a regular basis for different fashion companies. She is quite well know in there!!! With or without her boyfriend.

Is Bar famous in your country? or at least known by people like people knows her in Israel?

in France ,she made some covers of magazine but she is famous just as Leo's girlfriend and I think that it will stay all the time like that even when they will be separated (if it is already made)

I don't know where you get your info in France... but not only Bar made 5 or 6 ELLE covers, PARIS MATCH, one of the most popular magazines in Europe published a 5 page article with pictures about Bar in 2007. The reporter traveled to Israel to interview her and her family. You know many models who attracted such attention. Not a word of her man was mentioned in the article. This is not exactly being only famous because of her boyfriend. The lady has such an exceptional beauty that Chopard with Albert Ferretti gave her the responsibility to wear a very expensive dress for one of the evenings in Cannes 2008. They had to find a model with class and dignity to wear such a dress filled with diamonds and rubies. They chose Bar Refaeli! And do you know many other models in the world who were invited by France’s President Nicholas Sarkozy & his wife Carla Bruni at the Elysee Palace in honor of a world state leader? Not me... :whistle:

As for Spain, we know how Bar works on a regular basis for different fashion companies. She is quite well know in there!!!

she made 3 or 4 Elle covers but it is almost nothing for a model and if you ask in France has people which is bar rafaeli , there is a lot who are going to answer that they don't know her, and the others are going to say that it is Leo's girlfriend , and she was invited at he Elysee Palace because Shimon Peres was here and she would not have been to invite if he was not here (Many Israeli people were here too) And to finish magazines began to speak about her when she went out with Leo , then stop saying that she was known before and that she did not need her ex-boyfriend to become known in the world, it is false before she made pics only for Israeli magazines

As for Spain, we know how Bar works on a regular basis for different fashion companies. She is quite well know in there!!! With or without her boyfriend.

When i was in Spain ... I saw a lot of Bar, i was in heaven hahahaha

& when i was in France, i saw a few things about Bar ... & not a word of Leo, maybe she made her big jump thanks to Leo, but now she doesn't need Leo anymore, she's famous by her own

I don't know where you get your info in France... but not only Bar made 5 or 6 ELLE covers, PARIS MATCH, one of the most popular magazines in Europe published a 5 page article with pictures about Bar in 2007. The reporter traveled to Israel to interview her and her family. You know many models who attracted such attention. Not a word of her man was mentioned in the article. This is not exactly being only famous because of her boyfriend. The lady has such an exceptional beauty that Chopard with Albert Ferretti gave her the responsibility to wear a very expensive dress for one of the evenings in Cannes 2008. They had to find a model with class and dignity to wear such a dress filled with diamonds and rubies. They chose Bar Refaeli! And do you know many other models in the world who were invited by France’s President Nicholas Sarkozy & his wife Carla Bruni at the Elysee Palace in honor of a world state leader? Not me... :whistle: I wonder what her famous boyfriend could have to do with that...

I personally sure bar is very good model and when people see her on ads like in the UK when i saw the accssorize they have no idea that she dating leo (if they were toghter in the same mintue...) and they looking on the photo to go into the shop and buy the products

also start to do a list for the website and this is starting to be nice list :laugh:

Mabye leo can help but I am saying this everytime - bar must be good for herself

VS

Fox

Bonita de mass

Irit

Accessorize

SI

Marco Bicego

Ranuar - Israel

SAMSUNG

REPORT-shoes

Nieman Marcus

NAULOVER

Marco bicego

Aldo Coppola

Peter Hahn fashion

I really hope bar will get more works because of her modeling

and totally not because of the man she is dating...

Bar& Leo sighting

Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli, relaxing at West Hollywood’s Villa Lounge on Saturday, November 29, 2008. DiCaprio was dressed in all black: t-shirt, jeans and Nikes. Refaeli was dressed in all blue: blouse and jeans.

Refaeli and DiCaprio looked really happy with one another. They never parted ways, not even momentarily. It was all smiles, from the time they arrived till the time they left.

http://thepoprepublic.com/tpr/sighting-827

Bar& Leo sighting

Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli, relaxing at West Hollywood’s Villa Lounge on Saturday, November 29, 2008. DiCaprio was dressed in all black: t-shirt, jeans and Nikes. Refaeli was dressed in all blue: blouse and jeans.

Refaeli and DiCaprio looked really happy with one another. They never parted ways, not even momentarily. It was all smiles, from the time they arrived till the time they left.

http://thepoprepublic.com/tpr/sighting-827

Awwww! they're such a cute couple well i find everything cute. Thanks!

Another LA Fire - this time, at Ecco Lounge

ellebeck - published 11.30.2008 6:02am

Hollywood’s ECCO Lounge was on fire on Saturday, November 29, 2008.

Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli chilled at a VIP Table. Bar was dancing in front of DiCaprio as he held her hand, focusing all his attention on her. Sometime later, DiCaprio hopped on his BlackBerry and pointed out some text on his screen to Bar.

http://thepoprepublic.com/tpr/sighting-829

Thanks snoopy for these new sightings of Bar and her man. :) Apparently, it was a busy fun night for them as they moved from one place to another. :p

---------------------------------

DiCaprio and Refaeli get cozy

Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli chilling out at West Hollywood’s Guys WeHo nightclub on Saturday, November 29, 2008. The two blondes were sitting on top of the banquettes, feet resting on the seats. From beneath his blue baseball cap, DiCaprio’s blue eyes were locked with Refaeli’s blues, delighted as can be. The beautiful duo had a blast, before leaving at midnight.

Also making the scene: Sean Stewart hanging out with his friends.

http://thepoprepublic.com/tpr/sighting-831