Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Couples Watch

• Fresh off a romantic Mexican vacation, Leonardo DiCaprio and girlfriend Bar Refaeli headed out for a late dinner with two friends at BLT in Los Angeles. There, the two opted to sit across from each other – but that didn't stop them from sharing off their plates and giving one another loving looks. Both were casual, DiCaprio in his usual baseball cap and Refaeli with her hair in a messy bun, which she later took down. "At one point Bar fed Leo with her fork right across the table," a fellow diner says. "It was really cute." The couple ordered cheese popovers, Bar nibbled on a salad and Leo took a big chunk of steak right off his pal's plate. Says the diner: "The group was having a great time."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20234052,00.html

great pics Snoopy.Thanks!

To Ms. "I don't believe it, unless I see pics" - Duh, I guess you don't believe any couple has had sex together unless you've seen photos of that either, :laugh: :laugh: Maybe you are that naive, but classy restaurants in LA don't allow people to take pics of other people not in their group without permission. That's why Leo goes to those restaurants rather than to The Ivy or places like that where celebs who WANT to be photographed go. Even if you see pics of them, you'll have something nrgative to say anyway, french. I still don't get why you spend so much time and emotion on someone you hate. You're obviously a Leo fan only - why don't you go discuss all this with other Leo fans on HIS fan boards>? answer: cause youare a TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

great pics Snoopy.Thanks!

To Ms. "I don't believe it, unless I see pics" - Duh, I guess you don't believe any couple has had sex together unless you've seen photos of that either, :laugh: :laugh: Maybe you are that naive, but classy restaurants in LA don't allow people to take pics of other people not in their group without permission. That's why Leo goes to those restaurants rather than to The Ivy or places like that where celebs who WANT to be photographed go. Even if you see pics of them, you'll have something nrgative to say anyway, french. I still don't get why you spend so much time and emotion on someone you hate. You're obviously a Leo fan only - why don't you go discuss all this with other Leo fans on HIS fan boards>? answer: cause youare a TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Are there pictures EVERY TIME Leo goes out, no, because if all photographers did was take pictures of Leo and Bar everywhere they went then the pictures would be working absolutely nothing. There I just gave you a reason why there's no pictures of him leaving, you're oooooh so very welcome!

I had a picture of Bar somewhere on my computer but now I can't find it! I'll keep looking though guys.

According to Hudson Morgan from November's issue of Men's Vogue, Bar was also at that party held for Richie Akiva's birthday at 1oak nightclub.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gawk...e_mensvogue.jpg

Not the first time, we learn only "later" that Bar and Leo attended the same party or event.... it is just that the gossip columnists omit or forget to report it.

Thanks to Shaolin!