Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Have other people here reported French for continuosly baiting us Bar fans and being a troll.You can click on the report button on anybody's post and make a complaint. I have but the moderators have done nothing :yuckky: They keep saying ignore trolls but it's HARD when they keep showing up and saying the same garbage. How come this French hasn 't been banned yet??? :evil:

His hair is long?!? What did you measure his hair and determine his hair too long for the new pics to be new ones?? WTF?

1223799524jh7.jpg

Have other people here reported French for continuosly baiting us Bar fans and being a troll.You can click on the report button on anybody's post and make a complaint. I have but the moderators have done nothing :yuckky: They keep saying ignore trolls but it's HARD when they keep showing up and saying the same garbage. How come this French hasn 't been banned yet??? :evil:

His hair is long?!? What did you measure his hair and determine his hair too long for the new pics to be new ones?? WTF?

I report her every day, solange. As for the pics, if she bothered to click and look at the rest of them, she'd see there are four and it's clearly Leonardo. Here are the rest:

1223799468ny3.jpg1223799524jh7.jpg

1223799536zy5.jpg1223799550us4.jpg

Sorry for the extra pic of Leo, I just wanted to show that it IS him. And Bar's bikini is so so cute.