Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

When Leo was with Gisele often saw them kissing ,having moments of tenderness, to being made cuddles, roughly all what a couple which likes itself makes. But with bar they make nothing, they do not even smile, and it looks like he do not even pay attention one to another. What a wonderful couple!!!!!

does not understand how people can say that they are very in love , even with these friends Leo is more smiling while it is all the same normally her girlfriend and then some days ago Leo's hair was still long (and this hairstyle (on pics) look like the one that he had some months ago)

When Leo was with Gisele often saw them kissing ,having moments of tenderness, to being made cuddles, roughly all what a couple which likes itself makes. But with bar they make nothing, they do not even smile, and it looks like he do not even pay attention one to another. What a wonderful couple!!!!!

Have other people here reported French for continuosly baiting us Bar fans and being a troll.You can click on the report button on anybody's post and make a complaint. I have but the moderators have done nothing :yuckky: They keep saying ignore trolls but it's HARD when they keep showing up and saying the same garbage. How come this French hasn 't been banned yet??? :evil:

Thanks shellers for the pix of Leo and I believe also Bar.

About LEO/BAR, I read and heard the same thing about LEO/GISE and LEO looking unhappy with her . Both is NOT true, thse anti-BAR antti- GISE, anti any GF of Leo's see what they wanna see. They ignore the pics and sightings where Leo is loving to his GFs. And of course we dont see him and GF all the time what they do in private. Hey, we not gonna see Leo in a sex tape,okay? H's more smart then those dumb ass celebs who have those leaked to public.French, you reALLY are in DENIAL. You want Leo so bad you make up every excuse that Leo does not love Bar and wants to be w/this gorgeous girl. His hair is long?!? What did you measure his hair and determine his hair too long for the new pics to be new ones?? WTF? Do you really believe that ? You're too much in denial to realize pheiress posted what is a new pic and then an old one, just to show it is Leo cause of the same swimming trunk. I think you need therapy for your own good. Im not gonna aplogize anymore either when I say these things to trolls like her. She is asking for it and she is the one being hateful causing so much annoyance to many people here.And sorry everybody else for speaking again on this LEo/BAR thing but some things NEED to be said. I dont mind people who cant write English correctly cause Im not the best on it myself and not everyone has English as their first language, but trolls, come on - do something better with your time!

She was so cute when she was child, but it is damage that she is changed a lot . boy next to her looks like her a lot, it is his brother?

Pheiress: admit all the same that they don't really look like a couple when have see them together while with Gisele Leo seemed more loving and that they don't often see each other for people which is saying love each other

Have other people here reported French for continuosly baiting us Bar fans and being a troll.You can click on the report button on anybody's post and make a complaint. I have but the moderators have done nothing :yuckky: They keep saying ignore trolls but it's HARD when they keep showing up and saying the same garbage. How come this French hasn 't been banned yet??? :evil:

Thanks shellers for the pix of Leo and I believe also Bar.

About LEO/BAR, I read and heard the same thing about LEO/GISE and LEO looking unhappy with her . Both is NOT true, thse anti-BAR antti- GISE, anti any GF of Leo's see what they wanna see. They ignore the pics and sightings where Leo is loving to his GFs. And of course we dont see him and GF all the time what they do in private. Hey, we not gonna see Leo in a sex tape,okay? H's more smart then those dumb ass celebs who have those leaked to public.French, you reALLY are in DENIAL. You want Leo so bad you make up every excuse that Leo does not love Bar and wants to be w/this gorgeous girl. His hair is long?!? What did you measure his hair and determine his hair too long for the new pics to be new ones?? WTF? Do you really believe that ? I think you need therapy for your own good. Im not gonna aplogize anymore either when I say these things to trolls like her. She is asking for it and she is the one being hateful causing so much annoyance to many people here.