Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

i'm sure someone will have it posted on YT

try going to the actual site or fancast.com

they might have it there.

anywayz, i like the part when she was at the diner and they were tasting different food

and one particular scene that made me laugh was the SPAM and rice roni cracker with sour cream

she was gross out. (i dont think i explained it correctly but it was a funny scene)

MartiniLush-- you're right, I went a little too far, I just saw her post sooo many unnessary mean things about Bar, but mine was unnessary also, I should of just ignored her. Maybe I have watched a bit to much Gossip Girl, and its bringing out my inner B*tch ;)

Anyway, can someone please post the show on youtube, I don't don't have Bravo, and I really want to see it, Thanks

MissLima - thanks for your message cause you're right, we shouldn't act the same way French and others like her act. They have a right to their opinions - after all there are some models that I feel are not really that attractive or nice as well - but difference is, I don't go out of my way to spend my time visiting their fan board and making nasty posts about them <_< C'est la vie!

I hope the BRAVO show is posted on YouTUbe for Bar fans who didn't get to see it. I liked the part where she was eating the two philly steak sandwiches and she whispered the one she liked better. And at the very end when she went away in the taxi and she looked kinda sad... I realy enjoyed seeing her wear so many different outfits and seeing er personality.

:wave:

A big thanks and hug for Lye for posting the Israeli events photos! And thanks to everyone else for all the Bar photos and info. It takes me awhile to get up to date on all the Bar news when I haven't been here in days. Everyone does such a great job in finding all the good stuff on Bar. I didn't watch "Ironic Iconic America" because I was out but I really hope Bravo repeats it. Does anyone know if they will? It sounds like Bar did a really good job of co-hosting so hopefully it will lead to other hosting jobs.

I found some new photos of Bar shopping in Beverly Hills. It's not clear whether they were taken Friday or Saturday. The website does erroneously refer to Leo as her "ex-boyfriend", huh?, I don't think so. They need to get the latest news and not read the trashy gossip rags. Regardless Bar looks casual and oh so pretty.

http://www.buzzfoto.com/2008/10/henry-flor...on-a-good-foto/

What did everyone think of Ironic Iconic America? I loved the show, I thought it was very interesting. I thought that it actually could've been a little longer... it felt a little squished into just one hour. As much as I love Bar and thought she was adorable and funny, I got the sense that either she didn't really like Rives, or she was just a little unimpressed by him/the things he taught her. Not that he really showed her anything too out of this world amazing, but she definitely responded more to the fun things than to the history. But overall it was a great special, I thought.

3151sls.jpg

:kiss:

Tommy is very big fashion icon and having Bar on the home page of his website means a lot and for me she is really a supermodel now :laugh:

Great news for Bar to open the new year with Tommy and this show

Also in Israel the fox add is all the time on TV and very seccesfull

From wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Hilfiger

In 1984, he founded the Tommy Hilfiger Corporation (NYSE:TOM), which went public in 1992, introducing his signature menswear collection. By 2004 the company had 5,400 employees and revenues in excess of $1.8 billion. Hilfiger was named Menswear Designer of the Year by the Council of Fashion Designers of America in 1995.