Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Hi, new poster here. I didn't see this Gawker Stalker sighting posted here:

Leo DiCaprio and Bar Rafaeli

Madison Ave & 45th St

May 10th, 2008 @ 4pm

Spotted Leo DiCaprio and Bar Rafaeli walking with their bikes. Both were dressed down, but looked sickeningly gorgeous. They were having a great time - laughing and joking with each other.

http://gawker.com/stalker/

Hi, new poster here. I didn't see this Gawker Stalker sighting posted here:

Leo DiCaprio and Bar Rafaeli

Madison Ave & 45th St

May 10th, 2008 @ 4pm

Spotted Leo DiCaprio and Bar Rafaeli walking with their bikes. Both were dressed down, but looked sickeningly gorgeous. They were having a great time - laughing and joking with each other.

http://gawker.com/stalker/

Thank you all so very much for the fabulous pictures of Bar! She looks stunning.

Thanks for the Gawker sighting.... :wub: about the sweethearts. It is so nice to know how much quality time Bar and Leo spend together. A real lovely couple.

...speaking of Leo.... I heard (through the grapevine) that his ex "on-and-off girlfriend" is getting engaged next month in Costa Rica. This is not the appropriate board to discuss this, but you probably all kow about it. Unless they are keeping it secret until then. ;) Wish them all the happiness.

Does anyone know if Bar attended the Dior Cruise fashion show last night in NY?

Bar was seen with Leo in NY yesterday and she left later to France! :)

Our friends from France will understand this article from Le Monde.

700.000 dollars pour une robe - La styliste italienne Alberta Ferretti et le joaillier suisse Chopard, chargé par ailleurs de fabriquer la Palme d'or, se sont associés pour créer la robe de soirée la plus chère du monde. Caroline Gruosi-Scheufele et Alberta Ferretti signent cette robe-bijou en mousseline de soie lilas, parsemée de 2.904 carats de pierres (diamant, rubis, émeraudes...), dévoilée mercredi soir pour la première montée des marches par le top model Bar Rafaeli. Cette pièce unique sera mise aux enchères le 22 mai lors du gala de bienfaisance de l'amfAR, la fondation américaine contre le sida. Sharon Stone jouera les commissaires priseurs.

Bar will be wearing what will be the most expensive dress ever made in the world. A silk lilac $700,000 dress by stylist Alberta Ferretti and it will be covered with diamonds, rubies and emeralds. Bar will reveal the dress tonight at the Cannes festival opening. The dress will be later put to auction on May 22 at the amFar charity event.

Bar will be stunning in this dress. Can't wait for some pictures... :drool:

Cannes: Chopard And Alberta Ferretti - Photocall

CANNES, FRANCE - MAY 14: (L to R) Alberta Ferretti, Bar Rafaeli, Cate Blanchett and Caroline Gruosi-Scheufele attend the Chopard and Ferretti party at Crystal Beach during the 61st International Cannes Film Festival on May 14, 2008 in Cannes, France. (Photo by Eric Ryan/Getty Images)

post-1306-0-1446053420-48893_thumb.jpg

post-1306-0-1446053420-5288_thumb.jpg

post-1306-0-1446053420-53645_thumb.jpg

post-1306-0-1446053420-54358_thumb.jpg

post-1306-0-1446053420-60525_thumb.jpg

post-1306-0-1446053420-61146_thumb.jpg

Cannes: Chopard And Alberta Ferretti - Photocall

CANNES, FRANCE - MAY 14: Bar Rafaeli and Juliette Lewis attends the Chopard and Feretti party at Crystal Beach during the 61st International Cannes Film Festival on May 14, 2008 in Cannes, France. (Photo by Eric Ryan/Getty Images)

81089456.jpg

LewisPAP1505_468x387.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio's girlfriend, Bar Refaeli, says she wants "at least three" kids and hopes to raise them in Israel.

The supermodel, who grew up there, told a Jerusalem journalist: "I had a very beautiful childhood and I hope that my kids will be able to experience the same thing."

DiCaprio's reaction? His rep told us the actor was shooting with Martin Scorsese, adding, "I can't get him off the set to ask him."

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/05/...riah_carey.html