Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks for the new pictures, LYE! :) They are all nice and so lively. I guess Ed Hardy has a store in Tel Aviv and we can see that Bar's family has joined the party! I wonder if Bar has become the designer's spokeperson because last year there were also cute pictures and clips from another Ed Hardy's party.

rainyday, I sure appreciate your help with the El Mundo's translation. And you are welcome for the NRG article. Thanks for your input on marriage and family. I very much think like you, I have to admit. I believe Bar said in an interview that marriage is not that important for her, nor religion. She appears quite mature for her young age and I doubt she'd insist on getting married or put pressure on Leo. She is smart and probably knows what to do not to lose him. ;) But yes, I think that having a family of her own is part of her future plans...like you mention, not right away. With her several contracts ahead and such a splendid career, she can wait for sure. She is still very young. And I think Leo could wait till he is 35 or 36 to become a dad. This of course, is just my opinion.

Thanks zopehosting for the nice links. It would be appreciated to know what type of advertisement she is doing on the clip... and what exactly she is talking about? Because it looks like she is hesitating before answering. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Zope, why do you write that Leo and Bar are getting married? Just curious. :wave:

rainyday - I agree w. U 100%. BAR say she wants big family but she doesn't mean now - eventually.....I think the media people just take something innocent Bar said and blow it up to mean she say she wants babies NOW,LOL. No way, she's too young in the midst of her career. There's no hurry for Leo to have his girl have babies either or get married. Come on, Bradd Pitt didnt have kids till he is over 40 or close to, same with Johnny Depp. I see same thing for Leo.

Beautiful BAR!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzWeUKXh268...feature=related

Thanks for the new pictures, LYE! :) They are all nice and so lively. I guess Ed Hardy has a store in Tel Aviv and we can see that Bar's family has joined the party! I wonder if Bar has become the designer's spokeperson because last year there were also cute pictures and clips from another Ed Hardy's party.

rainyday, I sure appreciate your help with the El Mundo's translation. And you are welcome for the NRG article. Thanks for your input on marriage and family. I very much think like you, I have to admit. I believe Bar said in an interview that marriage is not that important for her, nor religion. She appears quite mature for her young age and I doubt she'd insist on getting married or put pressure on Leo. She is smart and probably knows what to do not to lose him. ;) But yes, I think that having a family of her own is part of her future plans...like you mention, not right away. With her several contracts ahead and such a splendid career, she can wait for sure. She is still very young. And I think Leo could wait till he is 35 or 36 to become a dad. This of course, is just my opinion.

Thanks zopehosting for the nice links. It would be appreciated to know what type of advertisement she is doing on the clip... and what exactly she is talking about? Because it looks like she is hesitating before answering. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Zope, why do you write that Leo and Bar are getting married? Just curious. :wave:

hay

they say it is for an international fashion line name bonita de mas (something like this)

Bar said that she had to check the company before working for them because when you connect with a company you repersent them and they represent you

she likes what meesege they trying to deliver and she likes the people and the modeles and the idea and the classic this brad has

and the understanding of women.

they asked her about the last works in Israel and the choise and than she answer that she is not only a model but a personalty that can ads anything

and not just cloths and she takes it as good thing

and this is something that everybody want to be in the fashion world

Bar also wannts to haver her own line of cloths and design many things

she likes shoes

and than they talk about the ed hardy and that she help her brother dor and talked with them and helped him to get the repersentation in Israel from one year ago and this event was about openning a store

hope you happy with the translation...

sort translation

about the merride this is what I think will happand ;-)

Thank you very much zopehosting for translating all this for us! It is truly appreciated :wave: I think Bar is totally right when she says that she needs to "connect " with the company she is working with. A model not only poses in clothes for pictures, but she does represent the product and delivers a message as well. Good thinking. ;)

I think Bonita de Mas is an underwear fashion designer. We'll find out! Thanks again, zopehosing!

And yes, Lye, the little cute boy is her nephew. She mentioned in her interview she gave to TATLER that her brother had a baby. He is adorable!

solange, I don't know Leo DiCaprio very well, but I have the feeling that he is not the type of guy to "rush" into anything. Unlike many of other actors his age, he has not been married, divorced, remarried with 2 to 3 kids with different models or actresses. So it is a good sign if he is still with Bar after these years. They seem to enjoy the time they spend together and the fact that they keep their relationship very private shows how respectful they are to one another.

Thanks Lye (and Ginette) for the great links! We can see that the Ed Hardy event was a real family gathering for Bar. I noticed her mom in the video. :) I wonder what they are saying about Leo that Bar does not want to answer.

Thanks zopehosing for the article. Does this mean that Bar will work for FOX Fashion in the States or is there an Israeli version of FOX Fashion...? How cool for her to be a presenter!! It sounds like a very flattering job and quite well paid. ;) Congratulations to Bar!!!

Bar Refaeli’s Unique Boutique

Thu, 01 May 2008 at 7:52 pm

Bar Refaeli smiles away as she poses at the opening of her brother’s new boutique in Tel Aviv, Israel on Monday.

The Sports Illustrated model, 22, was without current boyfriend Leo DiCaprio for the opening. They were seen last week in Boston at the NBA playoff game between the Atlantic Hawks and the Boston Celtics. Leo is in the middle of filming Shutter Island, Martin Scorsese’s version of Dennis Lehane’s best selling book.

More pictures of Bar Refaeli’s unique boutique…

barrefaeliisraelboutiqukh5.jpg

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/05/01/ba...srael-boutique/

Thanks to ginette :kiss: