Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

According to this blogger, she sighted Leonardo and Bar while she was jogging in NYC's West Side Highway which is right by Hudson River Park, which is where I believe Leonardo recently bought into the eco-apartment.

Saturday, April 19, 2008 oh no she didn't

Yes, I did. Serious celebrity sightings today. Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Rafaeli passed me on the West Side Highway while I was running!! Best celeb sighting since I've been in NYC. Then I saw Isaac and Cohutta from the Real World Sydney on 8th avenue, getting more attention than Leonardo DiCaprio. Then I saw this other guy whose name I can't remember and it's slowly driving me insane. I thought he was in the Princess Bride or the Neverending Story but I can't find him on IMDB.

http://whatdoesntkillyoumakesyoubitter.blo...-she-didnt.html

Thanks Courtney Sax and ginette :) :wub:

On People.com

GAME FACES

Boston sports fever also grips Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Rafaeli Sunday as the photogenic pair snap a picture during the Celtic's 104-81 win over the Atlanta Hawks in the first round of the NBA playoffs.

Thanks to Courtney Sax :D

joshua_jackson.jpg th_r296773574.jpg

People sighting

Leonardo DiCaprio, sharing a corner table, a burger and fries with Bar Rafaeli, an older man and a young boy at the tiny burger joint tucked away in New York's Le Parker Meridian Hotel. According to an onlooker, the foursome looked very into their food.

:wub:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20194134,00.html

Thanks to ginette and shaolin :)