Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Apparently, Bar left NY on Sunday and flew to Paris to attend some gala in honor of Shimon Peres...? Anyone heard about that?

Hi Keri,

How did you get the information that Bar flew to Paris on Sunday? Do you have inside information or what? You're good!

Hi Lye2003,

Great pictures!

I could just see the gossipmongers sites announcing that Bar has a new boyfriend because of the crap they've been writing about Leo and Bar these past few weeks. I've read some items, blind and subtle, where they accuse Leo of cheating on Bar. If they don't have any proof they should just "shut up!" It's ridicoulous.

The latest reports are that Leo was talking to a "sweet young thing" outside a Boston hotel and that he was seen leaving a New York nightclub with a pretty but "non-model" type girl. Both of those girls were most probably Bar, even though she definately looks like model. Those idiots were probably drunk.

A lot of people on entertainment blogs don't even recognize Bar. I had a friend who until recently thought that Leo was still dating Gisele?!

I'm sure that Bar and Leo are still together. Leo is based right now in New York because he's filming a movie near Boston and that is why Bar has been living in New York. They were seen together recently so I really doubt they broke up. It's sad to see so many people out there who want to see them break-up and would be very happy if that happenned. How pathetic!

Back to the happy news; Bar looks great in France and it's nice to see that she's at a function honoring one of her country's great leaders. That should shut up the people who say that Bar hates her homeland.

Hopefully Bar has jobs lined up in the "fashion capitol of the world." She's definately the prettiest model out there. Bar deserves all the success she's achieving and more!

CAPTION

Israeli model Bar Refaeli and guest arriving to a state dinner in honor of Israeli President Shimon Peres at the Elysee Palace in Paris, France on March 10, 2008, on the first day of Peres's four-day state visit to the country. Photo by Abd Rabbo-Orban-Mousse/ABACAUSA.COM (Pictured : Bar Refaeli)

743877ha3.jpeg

743880ps8.jpeg

743898kn5.jpeg

743899qm7.jpeg

http://abacausa.com/ximagi/search.php?u=&a...gnment_id=42257

Thanks to Virgomoon :hug:

CAPTION

Israeli model Bar Refaeli and guest arriving to a state dinner in honor of Israeli President Shimon Peres at the Elysee Palace in Paris, France on March 10, 2008, on the first day of Peres's four-day state visit to the country. Photo by Abd Rabbo-Orban-Mousse/ABACAUSA.COM (Pictured : Bar Refaeli)

743877ha3.jpeg

743880ps8.jpeg

743898kn5.jpeg

743899qm7.jpeg

http://abacausa.com/ximagi/search.php?u=&a...gnment_id=42257

Thanks to Virgomoon :hug:

haha, that video of Bar meeting the French premier is funny! He is staring at Bar's top and his girlfriend/wife? looks jealous. Who is that guy with Bar? I know his name but who is he? Most likely, (though I'm just guessing) Leo and Bar don't have an exclusive relationship - they are free to date other people. Has anyone actually heard or read Leo say Bar is his girlfriend or talk about her?. :laugh: He doesnt talk about his lovelife rarely but he did at laest talk a bit about Giz a few times when they were 2-gether. I think we'll still see Bar and Leo together again - I just don't think they are gonna get married or stay together that long. JMO. She doesn't seem to interest Leo too much beyond maybe that she's beautiful and is fun to be around and the s=e=x but maybe not to talk to ;-). He probably is the type of guy that doesn't want to commit or get tied down - main reason he & Giz went kaput - she is so desperate to get married and have babies,esp before she is 30.

P.S. I could see where some people may have mistaken Bar for a non-model type. When she's not working usually, she wears no make-up, very casual and is not that tall, so she may appear unmodel-like and she's still not well-known here in US so people may not have recognized her.

PPS I love her dress and she looks beautiful beyond words but the shoes look weird with the dress and she shouldn't slouch!

haha, that video of Bar meeting the French premier is funny! He is staring at Bar's top and his girlfriend/wife? looks jealous. Who is that guy with Bar? I know his name but who is he? Most likely, (though I'm just guessing) Leo and Bar don't have an exclusive relationship - they are free to date other people. Has anyone actually heard or read Leo say Bar is his girlfriend or talk about her?. :laugh: He doesnt talk about his lovelife rarely but he did at laest talk a bit about Giz a few times when they were 2-gether. I think we'll still see Bar and Leo together again - I just don't think they are gonna get married or stay together that long. JMO. She doesn't seem to interest Leo too much beyond maybe that she's beautiful and is fun to be around and the s=e=x but maybe not to talk to ;-). He probably is the type of guy that doesn't want to commit or get tied down - main reason he & Giz went kaput - she is so desperate to get married and have babies,esp before she is 30.

P.S. I could see where some people may have mistaken Bar for a non-model type. When she's not working usually, she wears no make-up, very casual and is not that tall, so she may appear unmodel-like and she's still not well-known here in US so people may not have recognized her.

PPS I love her dress and she looks beautiful beyond words but the shoes look weird with the dress and she shouldn't slouch!