Bellazon

Victoria's Secret (VS) vs (SI) Sports Illustrated

Kevork89

I don't get it, you have to vote and make a top 4 with 4 being the highest or you can vote(what i see also) when you make sure to dole out the 10 points? So you can also give for example 1 model 10 en the rest 0?

For example see angelcandiceee and Begonia post? You can do both or only the first? If so i will edit my post :)

It's not clear to me :p

I don't get it, you have to vote and make a top 4 with 4 being the highest or you can vote(what i see also) when you make sure to dole out the 10 points? So you can also give for example 1 model 10 en the rest 0?

For example see angelcandiceee and Begonia post? You can do both or only the first? If so i will edit my post :)

It's not clear to me :p

Scores wise the adding up to 10 isn't that important. I shouldn't have listed points it's more the way you rank a girl. So forget I said add up to 10. I'm only using those numbers 4,3,2,1 as a way of counting votes in the end. 4 being the best for girl and 1 being the lowest score. But at least overall every girl has a point so she can be somewhere on the list. If that makes sense. Basically just rank them from best to worst in your opinion. The numbers are just a guideline for me.

Victoria's Secret

Doutzen Kroes - 90

Adriana Lima - 85

Tyra Banks - 64
Edita Vilkeviciute - 61

Sports Illustrated
Petra Nemcova - 83

Josie Maran - 80

Marisa Miller - 71

Tyra Banks - 66

As you can tell by the scores we have our final 4. No surprises there for me. Doutzen and Adriana always make it to the end of these comps. Petra and Josie are very loved for SI. Both are amazing models but weren't huge SI girls compared to Marisa and Tyra but they are hugely popular. Tyra made it so far and great to see Edita make it this far. 4th place in the whole comp for VS is very major. So that's it we have a few more rounds to go until we see who is the best VS or SI. Scores wise it's safe to say VS has been the front runner in the whole comp. But it will come down to which girl vs which girl in the end.