Bellazon

Best VS Commercial of 2014 Competition - RESULTS

PinkCouture

Mood - 1.5

Music: .5 - It contributed absolutely nothing to the overall mood of the commercial???????????????

Visual Elements: 2.5

Effectiveness: 2

Likability: 2 - All Elsa tbch...

The commercial overall felt less "sexy" and more "flirty" or "fresh" or something like that. Not really want you want when advertising a perfume named "eau so sexy"...

Someone gave me the body spray for my birthday last year. "Sexy" is definitely not how I would describe the scent. It more like a overly sweet & "warm" fruity scent. Could be overbearing. I use it as an air freshener for my office at the end of the day.

Heads up, if you guys think this song is annoying there is another one coming up that is even more obnoxious. You all have been forewarned...

Round #18 Score: Victoria's Secret Introduces Eau So Sexy Places to Wear Fragrance

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROUND 19

VS Black Friday Tote TV Commercial (2014)

Halfway point of the competition! :D

Please rated the commercial on a scale of 1-5 (5 being the "best" score) on each of the following 5 criteria:
Mood/Theme (The feeling, tone and message the commercial is conveying---How good of a job did the commercial achieve this?)
Music (How appropriate and fitting was the music? How much did you like the music?)
Visual Elements (Camera angles & shots, scenes, editing, transitions, effects, filters, etc.---How much did you like the visual elements?)
Effectiveness (How well did the commercial promote the product it was trying to sell? Did the voice over or lack of it helped?)
Likability (Overall how much did you like the commercial?)

Copy & Paste the following onto a new post to rate:
Mood/Theme
Music
Visual Elements
Effectiveness
Likability

Round #19 Score: VS Black Friday Tote TV Commercial (2014)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROUND 20

Incredible by Victoria's Secret Online Commercial (May 2014)

Note: Extended online version

Please rated the commercial on a scale of 1-5 (5 being the "best" score) on each of the following 5 criteria:
Mood/Theme (The feeling, tone and message the commercial is conveying---How good of a job did the commercial achieve this?)
Music (How appropriate and fitting was the music? How much did you like the music?)
Visual Elements (Camera angles & shots, scenes, editing, transitions, effects, filters, etc.---How much did you like the visual elements?)
Effectiveness (How well did the commercial promote the product it was trying to sell? Did the voice over or lack of it helped?)
Likability (Overall how much did you like the commercial?)

Copy & Paste the following onto a new post to rate:
Mood/Theme
Music
Visual Elements
Effectiveness
Likability

Music: 1 (Though I still think the previous one was worse  :whistle: )

It wasn't this one I was referring to :p Trust me, you would know it when it comes up! smily%20new%20one.gif

It is one of the extended versions of Very Sexy commercials. I don't think it is coming anytime soon :p

Oh... so it gets worse then :ninja: