Bellazon

Lost

Michelle was on a morning show today. She said she knew that her character was going to get killed off since the beginning of Lost. And that it has nothing to do with her getting a DUI. She said she didn't tell her castmates that she would get killed. I don't believe Michelle because I think it has to do with her getting into trouble and Dirty Libby got in trouble too the same night Michelle did and bam they are both gone. Lullaby I totally agree with you. Michelle is a way better actress than Evangeline. And Claire and Hugo and.... don't make me go on. I loved Ana Lucia and her story. I am terribly upset that it won't continue on.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the season finale sucked. Half way through it I stopped watching. I realised I might not be a fan anymore. The first season was so awesome and then the second season just got too weird for me. Then BAM Ana Lucia dies. I don't want to watch anymore.

The finale got good by the end!!

WTF, did someone build an electromagnet like that for? I wonder who else survived the blast ...Loche? Mr. Ecko? Desmond? I thought it interesting that the Others didn't seem to show that they knew what the blast was.

Interesting to see that someone from the outside has "found the island".

I wonder if Michael will just sail right back like Desmond did.

I wonder if Sayid will find the dock in time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't believe that either, even if the rumors still be.

Actually, I've read 2 days ago that JJ Abrams was thinking of kill Jack or Sawyer because of their relationship off screen.

I'm sure it's not true and I really hope so, even if I don't really care about Jack, Sawyer is the best

• 3 weeks later...